Gaffer. Fredo. Tav Etc.

Sket

I've slated them all. I've wanted them all gone at various points.

I'm absolutely delighted to be wrong. Words rammed right down my throat.

This is what its all about. We are the fucking Champions,these men and more are now cemented in Ibrox history.

Legends to a man.

7 minutes ago, Sket said:

This is what its all about. We are the fucking Champions,these men and more are now cemented in Ibrox history.

Legends to a man.

Takes a big man to admit whe you are wrong so fair play bud.....you are still a crabbit bastard most of the time mind ye:pipe:

Just now, hammer93 said:

Takes a big man to admit whe you are wrong so fair play bud.....you are still a crabbit bastard most of the time mind ye:pipe:

I can absolutely guarantee i wasn't alone in thinking Gaffer was done after the 2nd Hearts game last season. 

Yet here we are. I'm happy now. 

What a time to be alive. 

Many of us have, they proved us all wrong and its a testimant to King and the players, manager. 

Gerrard and these players are HOF now, they have won theost important title in our history and ruined that shameful club at the same time. 

Never see it again, but we will remember this for the rest of our time. 

12 minutes ago, Sket said:

Legends to a man.

Mate we all did in our own way.

Forget it, we know we all react at times ott but the majority on here we know are actual Rangers fans.

There are some.fannies who agitate and deliberately imo as they're taigs.

Enjoy it C you deserve it bro.

Fuck them all 

Just now, Sket said:

I can absolutely guarantee i wasn't alone in thinking Gaffer was done after the 2nd Hearts game last season. 

Yet here we are. I'm happy now. 

What a time to be alive. 

Roughly around  60% of the majority of main posters wanted him gone so you certainly weren't alone mate.....it just feels good that Gerrard has turned it around 

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

Many of us have, they proved us all wrong and its a testimant to King and the players, manager. 

Gerrard and these players are HOF now, they have won theost important title in our history and ruined that shameful club at the same time. 

Never see it again, but we will remember this for the rest of our time. 

I love him and believed he was the right man but if last season carried on he was gone S.

Its the truth.

What a turnaround 

1 minute ago, GoalDifferenceMeansItsRFC55 said:

I love him and believed he was the right man but if last season carried on he was gone S.

Its the truth.

What a turnaround 

I'm so glad he stayed.....he had built the foundations and now he has his success and name etched in history 

2 minutes ago, GoalDifferenceMeansItsRFC55 said:

Its the truth.

What a turnaround 

Never seen a turnaround like it, he pissed the league this season.. And Europe so far. Guys surpassed Walters Euro results in a couple of seasons... Thats mental. 

Never thought I'd have Gerrard as our saviour but he's more than that he's got us to a level I didn't think was possible after 2012...its stuff of legend. 

I hope he knows how much we love him, he's given us back our trophy and shat on them like they have never been shat on before. 

This feeling is unreal, this seasons been near perfection.

23 minutes ago, Sket said:

Legends to a man.

Can't remember you being the negative,.critical sort...

7 minutes ago, GoalDifferenceMeansItsRFC55 said:

Mate we all did in our own way.

Forget it, we know we all react at times ott but the majority on here we know are actual Rangers fans.

There are some.fannies who agitate and deliberately imo as they're taigs.

Enjoy it C you deserve it bro.

Fuck them all 

I dont bother mate. If I could go back I'd still say the same. 

This is the here and now. We are the champions. We stopped their run and Gerrard is the man that made that happen.  King as well who ive fucking slaughtered. 

Glasgow Rangers Champions.

5 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Never seen a turnaround like it, he pissed the league this season.. And Europe so far. Guys surpassed Walters Euro results in a couple of seasons... Thats mental. 

Never thought I'd have Gerrard as our saviour but he's more than that he's got us to a level I didn't think was possible after 2012...its stuff of legend. 

I hope he knows how much we love him, he's given us back our trophy and shat on them like they have never been shat on before. 

This feeling is unreal, this seasons been near perfection.

This and to quote @Sparkle "x 55"

6 minutes ago, Sket said:

I dont bother mate. If I could go back I'd still say the same. 

This is the here and now. We are the champions. We stopped their run and Gerrard is the man that made that happen.  King as well who ive fucking slaughtered. 

Glasgow Rangers Champions.

Hes been amazing mate. Hes built something special man.

Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

I was very vocal about Gerrard but thank fuck i was very wrong and he now deserves his place in our history - hero.

Plus I love you so will let you away way it 

What makes this team so special is around 20 players have played a significant role this season.

Even Greg Stewart looked the part today.

It has been a magnificent team effort from the players and from the coaching staff.

After 40 years of following on at Alloa (3-2), Hibs (4-0) and Motherwell playoffs are the lowest I have ever felt and closest to ever chucking it but just spoke to my 13 yo nephew wjho has only seen the Petrofac and he a buzzing and that is hat it is all about.

Your OP was about winning and that is our club 💙

Archived