BBC News

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

I dont think he really understands us if he thinks that costing the SFA income from the Euros is going to dissuade fans from gathering. 

Trying to get the trannies behind him, like they don't hate us already

2 hours ago, sassaaaa said:

Type Rangers in google and them the sun , guardian and daily catholic all running with fans breaking covid rules , that will be the same rules the fenians broke and none of these bastards wrote anything like that........

Rhodent fenian loving scum bastards .The lot of them 

This is a team born out of downright, prejudice and attrition, they have seen what it takes. They have been put down by refs and a compliant CO, the press and cheap politicians, the Gaffer and them see how the cheat works.

In response they have played out of their skin, and have given no quarter on the field of play, we are definitely starting a proper pushback off field too, what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger, as I have said before “Rangers as a club looked into the abyss, and the abyss blinked”. (Not my quote saw it almost a decade ago).

And after Boris opens up the UK who will give a fuck about today apart from some fans who didn’t socially distance whilst throwing barriers and sharks at their own team. 

All the media outlets can say what they want about us, i don't give a fuck. We're going to be crowned champions and that's all that matters to me. As for the bride of chuckie and her cronies at the SNP they can go and fuck themselves too. #Rangers #TheUntouchables #WATP 🔴🔵🇬🇧 

12c0fe8be65e64fd49dd310ce34f27fb.png

IMG_20210101_033928.jpg

Screenshot_20210111_220600.png

Don't get why this level of celebration is a shock to anyone was always gonna happen regardless of Covid because how big this season was, We are doing it and they would have done it fucking get over it.

Archived