WELCOME TO THE PAAAAARTAAAY!!

GOAT

1 hour ago, KingKirk said:

Love this

Aye that’s a tune. Already love Every Other Saturday but the tune is just top class here. 

You on the bevy yet mate?

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, KingKirk said:

Sitting here the beginning of March and the only way u can loose the league is goal difference. 

That's remarkable 

Start of spring and the filth are praying for nil and void to keep their 10 in a row fantasy  alive.

Remarkable season mate.

Our players have excelled. I'd  have settled for a helicopter Sunday. 

6 games to go and 1 point required. Last 16 in Europe. Only beat once in all competitions this season and we just pumped the team that did that 3 nil. Statisticly the most successful club team in world football.

Simply outstanding!!!

3 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Start of spring and the filth are praying for nil and void to keep their 10 in a row fantasy  alive.

Remarkable season mate.

Our players have excelled. I'd  have settled for a helicopter Sunday. 

6 games to go and 1 point required. Last 16 in Europe. Only beat once in all competitions this season and we just pumped the team that did that 3 nil. Statisticly the most successful club team in world football.

Simply outstanding!!!

Iv thought for a while in Boxing speak we are the best pound for pound team on the planet just now .

21 minutes ago, JM1872 said:

Aye that’s a tune. Already love Every Other Saturday but the tune is just top class here. 

You on the bevy yet mate?

Absolutely out ma tree beavy and gear 😂😂😂😂😂😂

1 minute ago, magic8ball said:

So you caved in then 😂

😂😂😁 All the videos the buzz and everything mate I felt like a dick sitting sober whilst Carnage was going on everywhere. Still getting a buzz of the days events😂

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

😂😂😁 All the videos the buzz and everything mate I felt like a dick sitting sober whilst Carnage was going on everywhere. Still getting a buzz of the days events😂

I was sober until about 10 ,had to be that way ,smashed noo though .

Vidoes etc have been immense ,What a time to be alive 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

Just now, KingKirk said:

@magic8ballI f our manager can be sliding about the changing room lifting trophies with a European game in 5 days I can bevy 😂😂😂

😂😂😂 brings back good memories a kilnsman .

When the taigs got beat from Raith in the league cup final in the 90s we watched the game in mixed company ,

When Mcstay missed that penalty I done a klinnsman rite in about them ,they were fucking fuming ,a good few wanted me outside for a square go but shat it on the way ,That incident still gets mentioned every now any again when I bump into old pals .

1 minute ago, magic8ball said:

😂😂😂 brings back good memories a kilnsman .

When the taigs got beat from Raith in the league cup final in the 90s we watched the game in mixed company ,

When Mcstay missed that penalty I done a klinnsman rite in about them ,they were fucking fuming ,a good few wanted me outside for a square go but shat it on the way ,That incident still gets mentioned every now any again when I bump into old pals .

It's important to remain humble 😂😂😂😂

When we get the point we need in a fortnight I can see a huddle happening like 99 all over again 

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

It's important to remain humble 😂😂😂😂

When we get the point we need in a fortnight I can see a huddle happening like 99 all over again 

I’d prefer Alfie tying a scarf to the post 😂😂

25 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Absolutely out ma tree beavy and gear 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Yaasss superb :lol: knew when I seen your post earlier you wouldn’t last. The season is over, the loyalists have won🏆

1 minute ago, JM1872 said:

Yaasss superb :lol: knew when I seen your post earlier you wouldn’t last. The season is over, the loyalists have won🏆

The hung out the flag of war and turned up with a spud gun the tramps fuck them. 

Middle of march and its done the shite bags. 👍

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

A love that version. Beautiful song. Ma wee girl ( now 28) was brought up a Rangers supporter.

She now lives in England and always asks me what was the score dad?

My wee boy has never seen us lift a trophy 💙💙💙💙 that's about to change. So happy the young team now get to experience this. No more needing to explain why we go when Rangers are rubbish now he knows why. 55 

They cunts tried to kill us. They kicked us when we were down. 

And now, we're fucking back to where we fucking belong. The Champions of Scotland and a team to be respected in Europe. 

What a fucking feeling this is. 

Archived