WELCOME TO THE PAAAAARTAAAY!!

GOAT

4 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

My wee boy has never seen us lift a trophy 💙💙💙💙 that's about to change. So happy the young team now get to experience this. No more needing to explain why we go when Rangers are rubbish now he knows why. 55 

I'm 57 which means I've been alive for 23 of these titles (can't remember them all) but this one is the best for sure.

I'm so glad the young generation finally get to know how it feels. It will be in their blood forever mate.

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, ayrshireger said:

They cunts tried to kill us. They kicked us when we were down. 

And now, we're fucking back to where we fucking belong. The Champions of Scotland and a team to be respected in Europe. 

What a fucking feeling this is. 

Fuck the lot of them mate. Will never forget it all. The singing about 10 in a row before it actually happened, as many as 4 years ago, and the videos like “there’s only one shane duffy”, the tommy sheridan videos, the “can ye see the rangers comin?” patter, the general smugness and gloating. Actual get it up the lot of them :lol:

I said the last 2 seasons that we could win the league and sadly we couldn’t hold up our end of the bargain. I reluctantly on a few occasions thought Gerrard would have to call it quits despite the progress we could see, but domestic success was essential. It just shows that success doesn’t happen over night and the right people deserve time.

We Are The People & We Are The Champions. 🔴🔵

5 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I'm 57 which means I've been alive for 23 of these titles (can't remember them all) but this one is the best for sure.

I'm so glad the young generation finally get to know how it feels. It will be in their blood forever mate.

This one will go with me to my grave mate. We've had all sorts thrown at us every fucker had a right good kick. This fantastic football club was almost done altogether. 

Now were champions for a 55th time am a emotional wreck about it😂😂😂😂😂

6 minutes ago, JM1872 said:

Fuck the lot of them mate. Will never forget it all. The singing about 10 in a row before it actually happened, as many as 4 years ago, and the videos like “there’s only one shane duffy”, the tommy sheridan videos, the “can ye see the Rangers comin?” patter, the general smugness and gloating. Actual get it up the lot of them :lol:

I said the last 2 seasons that we could win the league and sadly we couldn’t hold up our end of the bargain. I reluctantly on a few occasions thought Gerrard would have to call it quits despite the progress we could see, but domestic success was essential. It just shows that success doesn’t happen over night and the right people deserve time.

Agreed mate. This is our fucking time now. 

So fucking proud of our Club.

What's the rules on shirt advertising? 

Thinking someone needs to get on the phone to 32Red and get them to officially change their company  name to 55 plc for a few days so big Jimmy Bell can plaster 55 across the front of the players shirts for the Porkheid game. 

12 minutes ago, JM1872 said:

Fuck the lot of them mate. Will never forget it all. The singing about 10 in a row before it actually happened, as many as 4 years ago, and the videos like “there’s only one shane duffy”, the tommy sheridan videos, the “can ye see the rangers comin?” patter, the general smugness and gloating. Actual get it up the lot of them :lol:

Fuckin right mate,  at no point will I feel a shred of guilt for getting tore into the fenian bastards

One I'm pals with is deflated as fuck, saying he agrees with me when I say their club is a shambles 😅 but I just keep rubbing it in saying he deserves all tbe pain he's feeling cause he supports a shit club and is a fenian bastard 😅

Definitely hit the wreck the hoose juice the night, i was always confident for months we'd win it but seeing the players actually celebrating and the videos of fans outside, the videos inside too just hit me hard. Absolutely loving it. I was always worried because of covid it wouldn't feel the same as when we won titles before but it's turned out even better 

There’s fuck all sweet about me aswell mind you 👍🏻

aw am getting done in in the morning,  enter hope Celtic win or there might be a murder man 🤣🤣🤣

Archived