WELCOME TO THE PAAAAARTAAAY!!

GOAT

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, stuart1994 said:

Stay up, the game that makes it official is in 5 hours mate no point sleeping now 😂

I know man I was gonnae sleep for a few hours, but think it’s just pointless man 🤣🤣

it’s coming home it’s coming home it’s coming,

the league flags cominG home!

Good morning Bears, hopefully the hangovers aren’t too bad, I’m sure even if they are, come 2pm they’ll be gone completely. Been on here since 2009, through the good times and the very dark times.

Got admit, there were times when I thought we might not make it back to the top. Strangely it’s been the last 4 seasons that have been the worst, but it’s always the extra mile that’s the hardest. Well, we’ve made it and we’re standing on the edge of something special, possibly the greatest comeback story in football or even sport.

l’m not the type of guy that posts every day or posts new threads all the time, but I’m always on every day, reading and laughing mostly and since August it’s been so good to be mainly laughing at their expense. Enjoy your day brothers. In the words of Vinne Jones... It’s been emotional. 

4 minutes ago, Craigyboy9 said:

Good morning Bears, hopefully the hangovers aren’t too bad, I’m sure even if they are, come 2pm they’ll be gone completely. Been on here since 2009, through the good times and the very dark times.

Got admit, there were times when I thought we might not make it back to the top. Strangely it’s been the last 4 seasons that have been the worst, but it’s always the extra mile that’s the hardest. Well, we’ve made it and we’re standing on the edge of something special, possibly the greatest comeback story in football or even sport.

l’m not the type of guy that posts every day or posts new threads all the time, but I’m always on every day, reading and laughing mostly and since August it’s been so good to be mainly laughing at their expense. Enjoy your day brothers. In the words of Vinne Jones... It’s been emotional. 

Well said Craigyboy9 👍👍

44 minutes ago, Craigyboy9 said:

still fucking melted

This is for all of you who haven't made it to this .

Gary Reid , Kenny Heys, Gary Wilson and most recently my mum . All Bears, all doing the bouncy wherever they are .

NO SURRENDER 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🟥🟦

Archived