WELCOME TO THE PAAAAARTAAAY!!

GOAT

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Gmajor1991 said:

Not sure if this is the right place, but I just posted this on the Provisional Ireland Simpsons Fans facebook page. Very popular page but full of mhockits

20210307_205751.jpg

Mhockits is getting stolen mate 😂😂

19 minutes ago, Big Al 55 said:

Brilliant mate, delighted for you. Unfortunately I lost my dad suddenly around 5 years ago. We went to the games together all my life 👍

Sorry for your loss mate. But im sure he installed the things you need to keep on going. And raise a glass to him to tonight. 55. 

49 minutes ago, SIRB_72 said:

Fuck sake I need to stop watching these player interviews. Near greetin' about Defoe winning his first title.

Fuck me it's been a long ten years ladies and gents

Defoe's interview is outstanding. What a player. 

Massive congratulations from a Sheffield Weds fan, been following closely since the pre-season friendly at Hillsborough a few seasons back; 12,000 fans making a 9 hour round trip for a pre-season friendly against a championship club is not something you soon forget!

No fan-base more deserving and hopefully years of dominance to come!

IMG_20170730_150621256_HDR.thumb.jpg.fdef6a3bf4f62c2dce831be742115cb2.jpg

Missed the games this weekend due to work but will make up for it in a few weeks.

Still got to celebrate it with fellow bears in work, some of them don't even remember us winning anything they are that young.

I've missed this feeling, the good times are fucking back and we are champions again!!

4 minutes ago, TheBluebells said:

Missed the games this weekend due to work but will make up for it in a few weeks.

Still got to celebrate it with fellow bears in work, some of them don't even remember us winning anything they are that young.

I've missed this feeling, the good times are fucking back and we are champions again!!

Enjoy it mate, plenty of time to celebrate 😎

Archived