WELCOME TO THE PAAAAARTAAAY!!

GOAT

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, Drumloyal said:

Here btw, I'm watching sportscene and I knew Scott Allan was going to be on it, expected to be angry seeing him. 

Maybe today has made me soft but I actually feel a wee bit sorry for the cunt. 

Looks empty and like a cunt who sold his soul and is acutely aware of it. 

Couldn't string a sentence together either.

1 hour ago, Drumloyal said:

Here btw, I'm watching sportscene and I knew Scott Allan was going to be on it, expected to be angry seeing him. 

Fuck off the wee rat deserves every bit of regret he has and deserves to be hated by his dad

31 minutes ago, Willis said:

Fuck off the wee rat deserves every bit of regret he has and deserves to be hated by his dad

Calm doon mate, i'm not defending the cunt, just saying that I pity the cunt which is worse than hating him. :lol:

6 hours ago, Drumloyal said:

I don't think Scott Allan is a good person. I was glad we never signed him at the time and continue to be glad of it. 

8 hours ago, Rum Ham said:

Literally did sell his soul.

Sympathy for any health related problems hes going/ gone through, but he sold/ sacrificed his best years for an extra few quid to they cunts.

Could have been a part of it and done what we would all pay to do, but that wasn’t enough for him.

In fairness to the boy, Hibs were never selling him to us for anything less than an extortionate fee.

It was money we didn’t have and he was then pressured by Hibs to go to celtic.

I’m not a fan of the pad but I think he was pretty much backed up against a wall by Hibs, who thought only of themselves.

41 minutes ago, BearInTheToon said:

In fairness to the boy, Hibs were never selling him to us for anything less than an extortionate fee.

It was money we didn’t have and he was then pressured by Hibs to go to celtic.

I’m not a fan of the pad but I think he was pretty much backed up against a wall by Hibs, who thought only of themselves.

If that was the case he was poorly advised. He, at the end of the day could do whatever he wanted. He didn't have long on his Hibs contract to run, would still have been paid whether Hibs chose to play him or not then could have come to us on a free. Perhaps celtic bid more than us for him but he didn't need to go there, which is a different argument. I wouldn't necessarily criticise Hibs for trying to get the most money for their player but the choice to go there ulimately was his. For me it then just becomes a question as to whether you could live with yourself as a Rangers fan doing that. Some have done it (in both directions) and gone on to have good careers, again it is personal choice. I couldn't do it but also i'm not naive to the fact that in a relatively short career some players will chase that pay check. But to turn out for them, nah I couldn't do it. I couldn't represent those fans and that club and look my family in the eye. 

Archived