***** The Official Dundee Utd vs Scum Match Thread *****

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, plumbGER said:

James McFadden.

Saying the beggars have been "frightening" whilst it remains 0-0

Cheers mate. Aye I clocked that. Frightening because their average positions are mostly in the Dundee United half. Nothing to do with Dundee United sitting in or anything...

Just now, GA1972 said:

It’s concerning that teams as pish as this Dundee United team will be representing Scotland in Europe from next season 

Nothing new is it, Aberdeen can’t even get past Europa Qualifying round one most the time

Just now, EMRFC said:

Nothing new is it, Aberdeen can’t even get past Europa Qualifying round one most the time

Country full of shite hammer throwers not one team outside us and the taigs interested in trying to produce any football.

1 minute ago, GA1972 said:

It’s concerning that teams as pish as this Dundee United team will be representing Scotland in Europe from next season 

It's always the same mate so I wouldn't worry about it. It's only every us or the scum who pick up the coefficient points. No change here.

Just now, Albertzz said:

Country full of shite hammer throwers not one team outside us and the taigs interested in trying to produce any football.

Accies usually try to play football but they just don't have the players for it. One of the reasons that they're rooted to the bottom of the table.

Key will be avoiding an early goal. They’ll be right up for it. Longer it goes on they will get nervous. If they score early I can see a big score line as Utd are poor. Get to half time without goals and we can do this today. 

2 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

It's always the same mate so I wouldn't worry about it. It's only every us or the scum who pick up the coefficient points. No change here.

This is true but now with the ECL coming in there will be even more of them which will just make the points we gain worth less when they inevitably get pumped by minnows 

Archived