Post match from the manager

KingKirk

Agree OP he really looks quite choked up in this interview which is understandable after all he's been through these last few seasons.It's been a real rollercoaster for the fans as well as the gaffer himself.

Thanks for sharing mate.

BTW has anyone got Alfredo's interview they could post? I missed it earlier on today.

1 minute ago, TopCat said:

Agree OP he really looks quite choked up in this interview which is understandable after all he's been through these last few seasons.It's been a real rollercoaster for the fans as well as the gaffer himself.

Thanks for sharing mate.

BTW has anyone got Alfredo's interview they could post? I missed it earlier on today.

When he spoke about having highs and lows, I was instantly reminded of an interview he did after one of the games in our post Christmas collapse last season. I remember watching it and thinking he looked a broken man, on the brink of walking away and in all honestly I was hoping he would.

Fast forward just over a year and how fucking glad I am I was wrong, he stuck with us and we stuck with him. The gaffer has guided us to probably the most important title in our history, and cemented his place as a Rangers legend up there with the greats. Thank you Mr Gerrard! WATP.

13 minutes ago, Bristol loyal said:

When he spoke about having highs and lows, I was instantly reminded of an interview he did after one of the games in our post Christmas collapse last season. I remember watching it and thinking he looked a broken man, on the brink of walking away and in all honestly I was hoping he would.

Fast forward just over a year and how fucking glad I am I was wrong, he stuck with us and we stuck with him. The gaffer has guided us to probably the most important title in our history, and cemented his place as a Rangers legend up there with the greats. Thank you Mr Gerrard! WATP.

Hearts away in the cup he was on the brink of walking thats been our lowest point under him

15 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Hearts away in the cup he was on the brink of walking thats been our lowest point under him

He is a hero and will go down as a great Rangers manager, and he will be thrilled with what he has achieved, but the difference is he can walk away. We will ride the highs and lows till death.

1 hour ago, TopCat said:

Thanks for sharing mate.

He looks emotionally drained.

You can tell he’s a had a right guid greet :)

Archived