Conflicted. For the first time ever............

Union Jack

Just to be clear, I absolutely hate THEM. Every time they play, doesn’t matter who against or in what competition, I want to see them humped. None of this “I like to see the Scottish team do well....” pish, for them, as far as they are concerned.

But tomorrow....... I am actually thinking I hope they win, and seriously that really is a first for me. Because, I really hate them, but I want us to win 55 there, - in their midden - next week, and to rub their bitter, resentful, scummy noses in it! I’d love to see us beat them there next week.  God, how I enjoy their pain.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Win it tomorrow, vs them or the next game it matters little for me tbh because tonight I know we are champions. 

We can celebrate it every game from here out, we deserve to celebrate it on every ground we go to after the past 10 years. 

2 minutes ago, Union Jack said:

Just to be clear, I absolutely hate THEM. Every time they play, doesn’t matter who against or in what competition, I want to see them humped. None of this “I like to see the Scottish team do well....” pish, for them, as far as they are concerned.

But tomorrow....... I am actually thinking I hope they win, and seriously that really is a first for me. Because, I really hate them, but I want us to win 55 there, - in their midden - next week, and to rub their bitter, resentful, scummy noses in it! I’d love to see us beat them there next week.  God, how I enjoy their pain.

i just hate aberdeen for being completely incapable of taking points off them or id be out my fucking face right now. (not that im not getting there)

What’s to be conflicted about. They are an irrelevance and on the wane. If we win tomorrow on the back of their result make no mistake it will be because of us and our performances across the whole season. Not them. They could have been much better and we’d still be where we are. We are unbeaten. We deserve to be where we are. We’ve defeated them already twice. We’ve earned this. And we can beat them in a fortnight. 

16 minutes ago, Union Jack said:

I would rather it was on the record books we won it as early as the 7th March as opposed to 21st. With no fans inthe stadium winning it at their place has a lot less meaning than normal. 

Just now, sausagetrunks said:

win or lose next week, i want Morelos to tie a scarf on to both their goal posts. each end of the pitch. 

...and the rest of the team to join the two scarves together with other scarves

23 minutes ago, Union Jack said:

A little bit of me thinks they'll play their best game all season against and all will be alright at the Paedodome, stopped the invincibles and that'll be thier season.  Go their as Champions and not bother about the result suits me.

I was thinking the same as OP initially... however, on reflection - It's a win win. We either win it at their dump or we arrive as Champions and lord it over them for 90 minutes to a worldwide audience.  Both scenarios work for me.

Archived