Conflicted. For the first time ever............

Union Jack

6 minutes ago, Madina said:

Yip, that would be perfect! I always think titles won when the champions arent playing are a bit anti climatic 

I will be over the moon either way. Our team has earned every single point.

Thumping them at the piggery would be a living nightmare for their support though.

Payback for all their 'your club is deed' chants and 10 in a row songs.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry if this offends the OP, but shite.

We want THEM gubbed, leathered, spanked, skelped, rogered, malkied, and in any other way fucked up beyond comparison until such times that they understand that bormal service has been resumed.

2 minutes ago, Nameless Ghoul said:

Hope they lose. Got a bottle of md2020 chilling in the fridge and cba waiting another week

Enjoy buddy, I have a birthday present of a bottle of Bollinger in the fridge that has been waiting for a few years now for the right time. That time is rapidly approaching, so just deploy a wee element of self control and enjoy your reward so much later.

1 hour ago, Gman36 said:

Fuck it rather get it won tomorrow and we can then focus the European games. 

Exaclty.

AND, if they don't drop points tomorrow we can officially win the league at the piggery.

It's a win win situation for us regardless.

1 hour ago, DietofWorms said:

4-0 Dundee Hibs tomorrow and Nicky Clark booting Griffiths in the baws will be satisfactory way to win the title. :crabflute:

Yep, I buy that. 🔴🔵 WATP 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

1 hour ago, Union Jack said:

Just to be clear, I absolutely hate THEM. Every time they play, doesn’t matter who against or in what competition, I want to see them humped. None of this “I like to see the Scottish team do well....” pish, for them, as far as they are concerned.

But tomorrow....... I am actually thinking I hope they win, and seriously that really is a first for me. Because, I really hate them, but I want us to win 55 there, - in their midden - next week, and to rub their bitter, resentful, scummy noses in it! I’d love to see us beat them there next week.  God, how I enjoy their pain.

Could never bring myself to hoping for a fenian win, at any time. Hope hey get pumped tomorrow, next week and the week after.....

🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧WATP🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧
     NO SURRENDER

Before the scenes from the players celebrating at the gate with fans and the videos from the dressing room .I was wanting the taigs to sneak it 2moro .

The thought of the team sitting at home and winning the league just didnt sit right with me .The team deserved a celebration together ,They have been bang on the money this season more than any team any of have ever known .

So 2moro I hope the sons of Satan get absolutely fucked .

Watp 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

1 hour ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

I will be over the moon either way. Our team has earned every single point.

Thumping them at the piggery would be a living nightmare for their support though.

Payback for all their 'your club is deed' chants and 10 in a row songs.

Totally agree fucking tuning into our Last OF game of 2012 at celtic pk and they had effigies and Head stones with RIP etc directed at our support..it fuckin incensed me so much that it fuelled my hatred. So yes my torment is at the end now so it wud b fitting if we are crowned champions at the very place that Hates us most. 

Archived