Conflicted. For the first time ever............

Union Jack

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was torn originally as working Monday but took the week off after the scum game. However after being at Ibrox today and seeing the scenes I want Dundee to skelp they fenian cunts tomorrow and I’ll deal with the fear when working from home on Monday.

33 minutes ago, Union Jack said:

Just to be clear, I absolutely hate THEM. Every time they play, doesn’t matter who against or in what competition, I want to see them humped. None of this “I like to see the Scottish team do well....” pish, for them, as far as they are concerned.

But tomorrow....... I am actually thinking I hope they win, and seriously that really is a first for me. Because, I really hate them, but I want us to win 55 there, - in their midden - next week, and to rub their bitter, resentful, scummy noses in it! I’d love to see us beat them there next week.  God, how I enjoy their pain.

Fuck that win it 2morro then go that ans destroy the fenian bastards, quick as possible for me ,no bothered about them now tbh ,team and management team full of heroes ,celebrate our team ffs sake no worry about them ,this day will live with me forever ,the world and even more to the young generation thats not see us do it b4 ,we have done it even more style than any cunt could imagine,mon the fucking rangers ,ps mwi 💙💙💙

35 minutes ago, Gman36 said:

Fuck it rather get it won tomorrow and we can then focus the European games. 

whether they win lose or draw tmor we will beat them on the 21st for the simple reason we are a far better team

4 minutes ago, billscott said:

whether they win lose or draw tmor we will beat them on the 21st for the simple reason we are a far better team

You could field a random 11 posters from here for the rest of the season and we'd still win 55.

Our team has excelled this season. Can't even see the scum in our rear view mirror. 

1 minute ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

You could field a random 11 posters from here for the rest of the season and we'd still win 55.

Our team has excelled this season. Can't even see the scum in our rear view mirror. 

well said could i be one of the random posters to play next game  i am 78 but could move as quick as brown

8 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Me too. I want to see our players celebrate. They have earned it.

A wee huddle at the end and 55 laps of honour around the piggery would be nice too,:craphead:

Yip, that would be perfect! I always think titles won when the champions arent playing are a bit anti climatic 

For those of us who want true justice, to rub it in their faces, therefore it must be won at the Girodome/ Paedodome/ Piggery and I'd settle for a draw if that what it takes. 

To see Lurgan spade face Lennon's reaction would be totally priceless - if he's going to be there. 

:neillennon:

Archived