Conflicted. For the first time ever............

Union Jack

6 minutes ago, Rlm said:

Totally agree fucking tuning into our Last OF game of 2012 at celtic pk and they had effigies and Head stones with RIP etc directed at our support..it fuckin incensed me so much that it fuelled my hatred. So yes my torment is at the end now so it wud b fitting if we are crowned champions at the very place that Hates us most. 

When it comes to them I never forgive or forget.

They tried to get some of our titles  taken away, laughed at us when we were in the third devision and call us Sevco and say oir club is dead. The list is endless.

I'd  fucking love to win 55 at the piggery and watch Scott brown scuffle away and end his career with them on a low note.

They deserve every ounce of pain coming their way. 

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

When it comes to them I never forgive or forget.

They tried to get some of our titles  taken away, laughed at us when we were in the third devision and call us Sevco and say oir club is dead. The list is endless.

I'd  fucking love to win 55 at the piggery and watch Scott brown scuffle away and end his career with them on a low note.

They deserve every ounce of pain coming their way. 

Summed up perfectly!!. Now shall I see you outside tannadice with a box of fireworks tomora...or leave the display for the main entrance at park head in a fortnight? 🤣

💯 % they have ridiculed us for years sang 10 in a row bought t shirts booked holidays for it in Santa Ponsa as there holy grail now we have beat them not been awarded it they say it’s not important fuck them let’s enjoy our moment cause we are back and they can’t handle it WATP it’s only the beginning the battle fever was on and always we won it 🇬🇧

11 hours ago, Jakes Pal said:

Sorry if this offends the OP, but shite.

We want THEM gubbed, leathered, spanked, skelped, rogered, malkied, and in any other way fucked up beyond comparison until such times that they understand that bormal service has been resumed.

Doesn’t offend in the least JP, as I agree with just about all the sentiments and opinions in this post. I hate THEM. 
 If we win it today because the Scum drop points I’ll be absolutely delighted. With a few exceptions,  just about all of the replies to my OP agree with you, and hey I can’t disagree. I just personally think it would be a really special, ultra sweet scenario, after everything that was inflicted on us, to win at the piggery.

Either way, we’ll be celebrating, and I mean celebrating 55!!

WATP

36 minutes ago, Union Jack said:

Doesn’t offend in the least JP, as I agree with just about all the sentiments and opinions in this post. I hate THEM. 
 If we win it today because the Scum drop points I’ll be absolutely delighted. With a few exceptions,  just about all of the replies to my OP agree with you, and hey I can’t disagree. I just personally think it would be a really special, ultra sweet scenario, after everything that was inflicted on us, to win at the piggery.

Either way, we’ll be celebrating, and I mean celebrating 55!!

WATP

I was melted when I replied, not normally so abrupt in my responses as courtesy costs nothing. Of course I can understand the feelings of those who really want to rub THEM's noses in the shit by making it officially official at The Piggery, however if we get it done today we can relax when we go there and hopefully teach THEM a lesson that they will never forget, also we can concentrate fully on Europe and the Scottish to put the icing on the the cake of a wonderful season.

I wonder if they will still have all those Champions banners covering the seats when we roll up, either way they will have to get new banners to cover all of the empty seats next season, even when crowds are allowed back in.

Archived