ARAB BEST

Bendeco83

To all Rangers Supporters,

I am an ARAB, yes a DUFC supporter, possibly your 2nd most hated opponent but tonight I come in peace. You guys have my 100% respect, you have risen again to the top of Scottish Football and done so in a manner that nobody can take nothing away from RFC. Stevie G has shown himself to be a top notch gaffer and has your team drilled to know how to play the game the way it should be, demonstrating this both domestically and in Europe. 

Blood has been bad between our two clubs and I'm sure for some that won't be forgotten but respect is due when it is deserved 👐

(I'm sure I'll get abuse from many in response to this post but after the year we've all had what's a bit of general abuse and banter 🤣)

Enjoy 55th Championship all Bears 

🏆 x 55

P.S - I actually wouldn't mind UTD being beat by celtic tommorrow as long as Morelos scores a hat trick at celtic. He's been the panto villain for much of Scottish Football but I like the fella and it's written in the stars

ARAB BEST

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, Bendeco83 said:

I am an ARAB, yes a DUFC supporter, possibly your 2nd most hated opponent but tonight I come in peace. You guys have my 100% respect, you have risen again to the top of Scottish Football and done so in a manner that nobody can take nothing away from RFC. Stevie G has shown himself to be a top notch gaffer and has your team drilled to know how to play the game the way it should be, demonstrating this both domestically and in Europe. 

Blood has been bad between our two clubs and I'm sure for some that won't be forgotten but respect is due when it is deserved 👐

(I'm sure I'll get abuse from many in response to this post but after the year we've all had what's a bit of general abuse and banter 🤣)

🏆 x 55

P.S - I actually wouldn't mind UTD being beat by celtic tommorrow as long as Morelos scores a hat trick at celtic. He's been the panto villain for much of Scottish Football but I like the fella and it's written in the stars

ARAB BEST

Wouldn’t mind your team getting beat, even though there’s a chance to finish top 6 for united , fuck off stupid.

34 minutes ago, Bendeco83 said:

🏆 x 55

ARAB BEST

Hi Denya.

33 minutes ago, Bendeco83 said:

🏆 x 55

ARAB BEST

I cheered on your club back in the day when you had your run in Europe but when it and the fans turned on us when we had our troubles I lost any respect, I don’t necessarily include you in this but forgive me if I say thanks but no thanks.

40 minutes ago, Bendeco83 said:

🏆 x 55

ARAB BEST

Ram your goodwill up yer cunt. Ya aids ridden fenian loving bastard 

Archived