ARAB BEST

Bendeco83

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's pretty obvious Bronzy was told upon his return that he was only allowed back if he tuned it down a bit. Had to find other ways of entertaining himself, and so were born these types of character.

You were all told when you were having your little kicks to enjoy it cause it wouldn't last forever. Well I hope you enjoyed your kicks because all you have done is awoke a sleeping giant. 

We are not, never have, and never will be a club who exists to appease others. 

No one likes us. We don't care.

7 minutes ago, Inigo said:

It's pretty obvious Bronzy was told upon his return that he was only allowed back if he tuned it down a bit. Had to find other ways of entertaining himself, and so were born these types of character.

Have you got any new ones on the go mate? :lol: :cheers:

1 hour ago, Bendeco83 said:

To all Rangers Supporters,

I am an ARAB, yes a DUFC supporter, possibly your 2nd most hated opponent but tonight I come in peace. You guys have my 100% respect, you have risen again to the top of Scottish Football and done so in a manner that nobody can take nothing away from RFC. Stevie G has shown himself to be a top notch gaffer and has your team drilled to know how to play the game the way it should be, demonstrating this both domestically and in Europe. 

Blood has been bad between our two clubs and I'm sure for some that won't be forgotten but respect is due when it is deserved 👐

(I'm sure I'll get abuse from many in response to this post but after the year we've all had what's a bit of general abuse and banter 🤣)

Enjoy 55th Championship all Bears 

🏆 x 55

P.S - I actually wouldn't mind UTD being beat by celtic tommorrow as long as Morelos scores a hat trick at celtic. He's been the panto villain for much of Scottish Football but I like the fella and it's written in the stars

ARAB BEST

Your shitey wee club are  an irrelevance 

As are you

Now....

Fuck off

I am an ARAB, yes a DUFC supporter, possibly your 2nd most hated opponent but tonight I come in peace. You guys have my 100% respect, you have risen again to the top of Scottish Football and done so in a manner that nobody can take nothing away from RFC. Stevie G has shown himself to be a top notch gaffer and has your team drilled to know how to play the game the way it should be, demonstrating this both domestically and in Europe. 

Blood has been bad between our two clubs and I'm sure for some that won't be forgotten but respect is due when it is deserved 👐

(I'm sure I'll get abuse from many in response to this post but after the year we've all had what's a bit of general abuse and banter 🤣)

🏆 x 55

P.S - I actually wouldn't mind UTD being beat by celtic tommorrow as long as Morelos scores a hat trick at celtic. He's been the panto villain for much of Scottish Football but I like the fella and it's written in the stars

ARAB BEST

You're my fourth most unpleasant opponent. I hate the first three with a passion but a club like yours isn't really worth the effort of full-on hatred.

Just now, theblueoysterbar said:

You're my fourth most unpleasant opponent. I hate the first three with a passion but a club like yours isn't really worth the effort of full-on hatred.

Scum and Aberdeen and Hibernian. Can't be fucked with hatred of any others plus varies as to who manages the rest. Dundee United are a bunch of wanks but irrelevant wanks👍

🏆 x 55

ARAB BEST

whatever !!!,  i mean seriously go back to the scummy board,who do you think you are kidding lol

Archived