ARAB BEST

Bendeco83

24 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

This thing also that Rangers have rivalry with other Scottish teams. We have rivalry with one other club in this country and its the scum.

Sick of these tinpot mobs thinking otherwise 

and even they are an irreverence

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I read the first line and just knew it was a bad idea.. to come on here spouting drivel...it just doesn't wash. They wanted us gone for good by voting us out in 2012. 

1 hour ago, Bendeco83 said:

To all Rangers Supporters,

I am an ARAB, yes a DUFC supporter, possibly your 2nd most hated opponent but tonight I come in peace. You guys have my 100% respect, you have risen again to the top of Scottish Football and done so in a manner that nobody can take nothing away from RFC. Stevie G has shown himself to be a top notch gaffer and has your team drilled to know how to play the game the way it should be, demonstrating this both domestically and in Europe. 

Blood has been bad between our two clubs and I'm sure for some that won't be forgotten but respect is due when it is deserved 👐

(I'm sure I'll get abuse from many in response to this post but after the year we've all had what's a bit of general abuse and banter 🤣)

Enjoy 55th Championship all Bears 

🏆 x 55

P.S - I actually wouldn't mind UTD being beat by celtic tommorrow as long as Morelos scores a hat trick at celtic. He's been the panto villain for much of Scottish Football but I like the fella and it's written in the stars

ARAB BEST

image.gif.2942c3234746c4260848b10d3dfffef6.gif

Correct, Right admin, ban this cunt.

And I dont want nor expect favours tomora off these Arab rsoles....weve needed no one on this journey back..its great that weve been absolutely ruthless against every club. The only ones I dont mind are killie/ 

2nd most hated 😂 your not even relevant enough to make the top 5.

As for all the best, you wanted us dead in 2012, you wanted us punished and thrown to the bottom of the football league never to rise again. Now we’re back on top where we rightfully belong, I think I can speak for everyone saying get yourself, your tinpot club and all the rest of Scottish football to fuck. We don’t want anyone’s best wishes or congratulations, we want your tears and pain like you wanted ours.

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

Get it right fucking up you, your junkie filled shitehole of a city  and your bastard club. I look forward to the day Dundee United no longer exist. 

I’m guessing that job writing for The Courier didn’t work out mate?

Archived