Highlights with decent commentary?

stevemac

6 minutes ago, stevemac said:

Missed the game today troops with a fucked car and work, anyone got the highlights with commentary?

Cheers.

WATP

Not got highlights mate but I can share Kents goal with you which was the best moment in the game, absolute peach.

5 minutes ago, siamthedanger said:

Sportscene mate, best commentary about 😁

Speaking of sportscene/sportsound I do wonder how many times Liam McLeod will refer to us as the 'champions' next season like he does with the filth at ever opportunity this season. 

Big Chris Iwelumo on it tonight. Sure he's a Rangers fan, and wee Mcfudden looked like he was shitting it from him :lol:

12 minutes ago, siamthedanger said:

Speaking of sportscene/sportsound I do wonder how many times Liam McLeod will refer to us as the 'champions' next season like he does with the filth at ever opportunity this season. 

Wonder how many fenians complained about the wee Rangers season montage as the outro. :lol:

Just now, Drumloyal said:

Wonder how many fenians complained about the wee Rangers season montage as the outro. :lol:

Haha I've not got to that bit yet mate, I can't imagine they would of been too happy...this really has been a shiter of a day for them, hopefully continues into tomorrow 😂

Just now, siamthedanger said:

Haha I've not got to that bit yet mate, I can't imagine they would of been too happy...this really has been a shiter of a day for them, hopefully continues into tomorrow 😂

Wait til you see it mate, it's fenian nightmare fuel :lol:

33 minutes ago, siamthedanger said:

Next season he'll be mostly concentrating in holding back the spew :mutley:

2 hours ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

Big Chris Iwelumo on it tonight. Sure he's a Rangers fan, and wee Mcfudden looked like he was shitting it from him :lol:

Thi big man went to St Josesphs academy but is not Rangers or celtic....he is decent big bloke in truth

6 hours ago, hammer93 said:

Thi big man went to St Josesphs academy but is not Rangers or celtic....he is decent big bloke in truth

He also went to Woodfarm in Giffnock, 2 years below me. Would have been easy for him to pick St Ninians so maybe he's genuinely neither.

Archived