Yees ur deed

They Gnu

Let their deluded way of thinking continue. Even some of their own fans recognise it's a dangerous mindset that has led to the shambles they've become. They still can't admit we're a solid unit, their daily dose of deludamol makes them think we're running on luck - they can live in that fantasy all they like. 

Let them watch our celebrations go off the Richter scale once the league is official. It will make the amazing gathering yesterday look like a tea-party. They'll realise then that we are Champions and alive more than ever. Rat bastards. 

WATP

1 hour ago, They Gnu said:

Love that that’s all they have to cling to as their paedo harbouring club implodes. Thing is our team doesn’t appear to be dead, quite the reverse in fact, they appear to be Living it up.

ItS YeR FiRsT LeAgUe WiN.

Another we step further back into our shadow, they really thought they were going to win at least 10 and I think the thought they would officially overtake us and become Scotland’s most successful club.

Fucking Idiots.

I read a post from one of the mutants last night and believe it or not the cunt still thinks they have a chance of winning it, he said along the lines of if we win the morra then beat them 5-0 then they get Aberdeen after the split and they lose 3-0 etc etc , I could barely contain my laughter, deluded scum of the earth.

34 minutes ago, BlueboyG said:

I read a post from one of the mutants last night and believe it or not the cunt still thinks they have a chance of winning it, he said along the lines of if we win the morra then beat them 5-0 then they get Aberdeen after the split and they lose 3-0 etc etc , I could barely contain my laughter, deluded scum of the earth.

As I’ve said many times in the last 10 years, it’s the hope that kills you. Let them drag this out as long as they want, will only make it more painful for them when they finally accept that the famous Glasgow Rangers are champions once again.

What kills me the most is they use newspaper headlines as 100% proof that we apparently died... when there’s literally newspapers from 1994 with ‘R.I.P celtic’ printed on them:lol: absolute mongs 

49 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

No better feeling than winning your first title. Looking forward to number 2 next year tbh.

They are totally screwed up, from their angle losing the title to Rangers is bad but not entirely unprecedented.  

Creating some little fantasy about a wee diddy new club winning its first title just makes their predicament even more dire. 

44 minutes ago, EMRFC said:

What kills me the most is they use newspaper headlines as 100% proof that we apparently died... when there’s literally newspapers from 1994 with ‘R.I.P celtic’ printed on them:lol: absolute mongs 

The Yahoo urnae the brightest . :pipe:

Archived