'UEFA are watching' - Yet it seems only Rangers fans are being watched (Updated with UEFA response)

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Most folk have watched BLM protests, most have watched Scotland fans celebrating, Celtic fans remonstrating and St Johnstone fans celebrating, yet it seems it’s only a crime when it’s Rangers. I didn’

Rangers fans have been told 'UEFA are watching' by Scottish Justice Secretary Humza Yousaf as well as interim Chief Medical Officer Jason Leitch as the Scottish Government make a ham-fisted attempt at

copied and pasted from another source Nicola Sturgeon has just been on TV venting her anguish at the sight of Thousands of Rangers Fans breaking the Lockdown Rules at Ibrox today, demanding an ex

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Rangers fans have been told 'UEFA are watching' by Scottish Justice Secretary Humza Yousaf as well as interim Chief Medical Officer Jason Leitch as the Scottish Government make a ham-fisted attempt at threatening the Gers over fans' title celebrations - however it would appear that if UEFA are watching, it is only Rangers fans who are being watched.

Read more: https://www.rangersnews.uk/columnist/uefa-are-watching-yet-it-seems-only-rangers-fans-are-being-watched/

Yet again, Big Bad Rangers!  Fuck them all. 

surfsup2 and Almacger like this
27 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Rangers fans have been told 'UEFA are watching' by Scottish Justice Secretary Humza Yousaf as well as interim Chief Medical Officer Jason Leitch as the Scottish Government make a ham-fisted attempt at threatening the Gers over fans' title celebrations - however it would appear that if UEFA are watching, it is only Rangers fans who are being watched.

Read more: https://www.rangersnews.uk/columnist/uefa-are-watching-yet-it-seems-only-rangers-fans-are-being-watched/

Looks like Humza and his club are hurting 🥳😂😂

7 minutes ago, Master_Betty said:

As a lifelong Rangers fan that has never lived in Scotland and therefore am not quite so used to the Scottish media culture, I can say that the only credible potential media story about us winning the league is one of an incredible 10 year comeback story against almost all odds and with enough drama to create a blockbuster film. It should be celebrated broadly by the country (I realise that makes me a fantasist).

Any news outlet that runs with anything other than that regarding 55 and it’s celebrations are just showing themselves up for either being bitter or just succumbing to the modern clickbait “look at the bad thing” phenomenon.

It’s sad really.

I'd massively disagree with that. Just because a good thing has happened doesn't mean you ignore the bad. We'll put out somewhere around 20-30 stories today. I'd not be doing my job if I didn't cover the whole range of stuff that is going on today.

11 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Vote winner - Euro matches at Hampden because fans allowed in.

Vote loser - Euro matches not at Hampden because Sturgeon wont allow fans in.

How do they get around it - say that Uefa pulled games from Hampden because of Rangers fans.

Can read they cunts like a book now.

We see it coming so the evidence will be ready if they try it.  

• The Dude changed the title to 'UEFA are watching' - Yet it seems only Rangers fans are being watched (Updated with UEFA response)