'UEFA are watching' - Yet it seems only Rangers fans are being watched (Updated with UEFA response)

The Dude

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

What the fuck ever happened to the word “increase”?

So many cunts using uptick which I had never heard of until a few months ago.

Is uptick more “woke”?

:lol:

Not my fault you ain’t cool, bro. :lol: 

7 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

Is uptick more “woke”?

Mate, it's poncy management speak.  Being around for a while - sadly.

49 minutes ago, BrotherTJ said:

Mate, it's poncy management speak.  Being around for a while - sadly.

poncy management talk has been about since the early 70's with T+S...Time and Study.
always remembered early 80's and one abbreviation was JIT...Just In Time.
Was at a Union course at Seamill and was nominated to come up with a buzzword to help production,and i served up JTFL....turned out it meant....Just Too Fuckin Late.

3 hours ago, scottyscott1963 said:

poncy management talk has been about since the early 70's with T+S...Time and Study.
always remembered early 80's and one abbreviation was JIT...Just In Time.
Was at a Union course at Seamill and was nominated to come up with a buzzword to help production,and i served up JTFL....turned out it meant....Just Too Fuckin Late.

I remember JIT but not JTFL!  My buzzword was RTFM.

12 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

Is uptick more “woke”?

Its the downtick of the word "decrease" that really boils my piss

20 hours ago, folkestoneger said:

The law is clear and states no more than 2 can gather therefore without any ill intent the gathering still broke the law.

I actually think the police were pretty sensible about it as they have been at other gatherings that technically broke the law but were otherwise good natured.Going in mob handed and trying to arrest every one would just have been idiotic.

Fans , as fans do, were always going to gather for such an occasion. That has been seen many times in different countries .

Shame the SNP are that deluded, they are still trying to blame the club for not controlling the fans so they can either shut down the league or whatever 😒

They are being deliberate dictators to keep people of Scotland under their control. They absolutely hate that football fans won't tolerate not being able to celebrate. Did St Johnstone fans get publicly condemned for their gathering and setting off flares and fireworks galore when they won? 

On 07/03/2021 at 10:19, STEPPS BOY said:

Vote winner - Euro matches at Hampden because fans allowed in.

Vote loser - Euro matches not at Hampden because Sturgeon wont allow fans in.

How do they get around it - say that Uefa pulled games from Hampden because of Rangers fans.

Can read they cunts like a book now.

Anybody with half a brain only needs to look at the fact we have a shite government that are at the root of this .UEFA made comment last week regarding some grounds being pulled due to no fans ,We have no government route map out of this .So of course we will lose games at Hampden .

But then again SNP supporters would love to have as much as half a brain .

Archived