***** The Official Dundee Utd vs Scum Match Thread *****

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Cmon guys .Tomorrow’s game may not matter to some ,yet we all want to see what happens .I still hope the scum win so we officially clinch it there 

No mate, no Rangers fan wants the cunts to win a game. We want them humped every time and many tears. WATP!  🇬🇧🇬🇧👍👍

It’s going to weird today .I’m up in Dundee about to make my trip back to Glasgow .Ironic as I made my journey back from Dundee to Glasgow back in 1997 when we won our 9 in a row .
Almost tempted to be outside Tannadice to give all the scums players a GIFUY before their game .Was up buying a car up north 😄

I don’t buy into this whole ‘they’re gonna throw it so we don’t win it there thing’ I think they’re gonna be right up for this game today and then when we go there they’ll be right up for that too, and then whatever the result of those two games they’ll drift for the rest of the season.

1 hour ago, Bristol loyal said:

Got Dundee at 17/2. Taigs will throw this, after seeing yesterday’s celebrations there’s no way they’ll want us making it official at their place.

They will throw this for me .Will be majorly surprised if the scum win today 

10 hours ago, Hadron Collider said:

No mate, no Rangers fan wants the cunts to win a game. We want them humped every time and many tears. WATP!  🇬🇧🇬🇧👍👍

You are right mate but I’m making allowances for this one

I want our day of glory at the scumdome to clinch it .Astounded there aren’t more bears wanting this 

The scum support will be begging their own team  to drop points today 

Archived