SPFL Champions 20/21 GIRFUY Thread

KeyserSoze

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, aird said:

Faced 59 shots on target all season. That's mental. 

20210307_141745.jpg

Only 9 goals conceded from 59 shots on target.

Even more incredible when you consider fucking Hamilton had 6 on target in the 1-1 game.

Excluding Hamilton efforts, that works out at 1.7 shots on target per game.

I haven’t been visiting or posting a lot over the last few months, the amount of shite I have had thrown at me since October includes my maw breaking her neck after falling down the stairs, then her almost dying from a UTI and being told to expect the worst. We also had unexpected parenthood brought upon us, as we have been given kinship custody of my seven year old nephew to save him from foster care. We had to leave our house just before Christmas as the landlord sold the place from underneath us. My maw, who fought so hard back from the UTI, now she’s been diagnosed with lung cancer.

Today has been a long long time coming and I can’t keep the smile off my face. It’s just what I need.

GLASGOW Rangers CHAMPIONS!

Struggled for words today, don't think it's sunk in yet that this journey we've all been on together as a fan base is finally over. 

10 years of absolute torture has came to an end, drink it in and live it up bears, our time is now, Kings of Scotland once again :UK:

Archived