SPFL Champions 20/21 GIRFUY Thread

KeyserSoze

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

Why do we not seem to use the Drifters track anymore for party times? Come over to my place. Absolute belter. Came on in the car this morning and it dawned on me, I’d not really heard it in ages. Can remember screaming my little tits off singing it at the end of the game when Thomson scored the one two with Darcheville and we won 1-0. I was close enough to see their papish faces from where I was sat in the main stand. 

I was thinking the same. I don’t know if it’s just coz it’s been 10 years since we’ve actually been able to sing it that’s it’s fallen off people’s radar.

I’ve got such good memories of that song. Definitely needs brought back.

9 minutes ago, BigDak said:

I was thinking the same. I don’t know if it’s just coz it’s been 10 years since we’ve actually been able to sing it that’s it’s fallen off people’s radar.

I’ve got such good memories of that song. Definitely needs brought back.

I think you could be right with the passing of time mate, we’ve not had a huge amount to celebrate have we! 

4 hours ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

Why do we not seem to use the Drifters track anymore for party times? Come over to my place. Absolute belter. Came on in the car this morning and it dawned on me, I’d not really heard it in ages. Can remember screaming my little tits off singing it at the end of the game when Thomson scored the one two with Darcheville and we won 1-0. I was close enough to see their papish faces from where I was sat in the main stand. 

Aye walking out of Ibrox singing it that day was class 

On 13/03/2021 at 16:40, Brackley Bluenose said:

Seem to remember if being very popular at the time Tescos (I think) used it for a series of ads. 

Archived