• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

VID_1615129829714.mp4

HWFG

Greetin here Troops, Crying ma eyes ouut

I can’t and don’t want to watch any highlights of the last 9-10 years. It’s just too painful. We all lived through it and experienced it first hand. I will never forget for one second everything we went through but it’s time to start looking forward. That chapter is done and it’s time for the next.

Watching this just reinforces the mess Gerrard inherited and the size of the task he took on in sorting it out. It's a phenomenal job that he's done when you stand back and look at it. 

40 minutes ago, Bristol loyal said:

Thanks for posting. Challenge anyone to watch that without a tear in their eye!

When you look back at what we’ve been through, it makes this even sweeter. Absolutely amazing, could not be prouder to support this great club!

A tough watch, but we overcame all the obstacles put in our way. Can neither forgive nor forget what our haters done to us. Nor should we. They haven't gone away, as they like to say. 

As for Steven Gerrard, what can I say. A legend as a player and now a legend as a manager. Our legend. 

For his first role it says all about what he is and what he has got. He's improved standards both on and off the park. Restored our dignity and put us back on the map. The whole world has been watching and be taking notice. Such is the mark of the man. 

He's instilled self belief in those players. Improved them. Change attitudes and brought that winning mentality. 

We go again. This manager and those players will be hungry for more and Steven will accept nothing less than winning. 

To Europe we now turn and who would bet against us? You can see Steven yearns for success there. 

I'm still taking in all that we have achieved. It's been one helluva season and many more to come for sure.