So who scored the goal to stop the tainted ten?

2 minutes ago, mclovin9091 said:

McGregor. Both of them 😂 

Ok so technically one stopped a goal.

Yep Mcgregor in the New Year Old Firm with that save from Griffiths. That was a 6 point swing right there.  Key moment for me.

Not so much a goalscorer , but the 3-1 win at home to Motherwell was significant.  It was important to keep a gap before we played them at NY .

To go 1 down against 11 men behind a ball , and win,  proved we had the bottle and determination required to be champions , which was something they lacked . 

That Czech boy that scored the hat trick at their midden deserves some credit as well 

On the back of Goldson’s double that result against Sparta absolutely crushed them. McGregors save at Ibrox was the final nail 

7 hours ago, gmcf said:

Not so much a goalscorer , but the 3-1 win at home to Motherwell was significant.  It was important to keep a gap before we played them at NY .

To go 1 down against 11 men behind a ball , and win,  proved we had the bottle and determination required to be champions , which was something they lacked . 

That game was agony for me, felt like it lasted 3 hours and I was pacing up and down the house like a tit. 

Archived