So who scored the goal to stop the tainted ten?

6 hours ago, The Godfather said:

That game was agony for me, felt like it lasted 3 hours and I was pacing up and down the house like a tit. 

You and me both :lol:

A big moment in the season because it showed we weren't going to fold when things weren't going our way . 

17 hours ago, bassettger said:

Yep Mcgregor in the New Year Old Firm with that save from Griffiths. That was a 6 point swing right there.  Key moment for me.

You mean the one he claimed he didn't touch to try and stop them getting a corner. :bow:

Love the crazy Shagger, best since Goram.

:bow:

5 hours ago, BallochBear said:

You mean the one he claimed he didn't touch to try and stop them getting a corner. :bow:

Love the crazy Shagger, best since Goram.

:bow:

Thats the one. That and his interview after the no show at Hamilton were superb.

Kent started 55 with his goal on the opening game against the sheep and finished it with his goal against st midden.

If you ask me which game and goal I thought secured it, I’d need to say Morelos against Livingston. After that game all doubt subsided.

Got to be a Team effort. Although Kent scored the first of the three on Saturday there has been so many moments over the last few months that you just knew it was going our way. From saves to vital goals that put the puddle drinkers to the sword. Just hope we finish it in style at the chamber of secrets with an emphatic win. 

17 hours ago, The Godfather said:

That game was agony for me, felt like it lasted 3 hours and I was pacing up and down the house like a tit. 

My dog was at the groomers and I had to leave at 1-1 to pick him up. Was listening to Clyde on the way there when the goal flash came through for 2-1. Then, just as I got back in the car with my dog, Gordon Duncan cut in to say "late drama at Ibrox, another goal." The relief when he said it was for us was euphoric.

Archived