Champions shirt. 10k AVAILABLE

Bossorange

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, BlueAvenger said:

Great stuff mate. Time to celebrate. I even managed to change my profile pic ! 

I noticed that and well impressed.  :thumbsup:

The last few minutes waiting for FT at Dundee was rather tense you could say, but so delighted to get it over with today and now the players can concentrate on the EUROPA games coming up and we the fans can just enjoy the rest of the season. 

:cup:

1 minute ago, plymouthranger said:

Ordered one for my son, he’s only 4 now but will keep it until his 18th and give it to him then when he’ll really appreciate it. 

It'll be out of date by then. 

We'll be at 69 titles by then :craphead:

9 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I noticed that and well impressed.  :thumbsup:

The last few minutes waiting for FT at Dundee was rather tense you could say, but so delighted to get it over with today and now the players can concentrate on the EUROPA games coming up and we the fans can just enjoy the rest of the season. 

:cup:

I never watched mate and was out walking to take my mind off it. Then my phone was going like fuck at ft. 9 years of pain released today ! 

Told the misses I was buying one and I got the usual "it's too expensive, it's a waste of money" - Wisnae having that so went to order it anyway. She had to stop me as it turns out she's already ordered one for my birthday. Just like McGregor, she's a keeper!

2 minutes ago, BlueAvenger said:

I never watched mate and was out walking to take my mind off it. Then my phone was going like fuck at ft. 9 years of pain released today ! 

I never watched it either, we went for messages during the first half then checked score at HT and thought it might be on then had lunch and that took us to after 1:30 and then I could not stop looking at the scores and the threads in GS here, the relief at full time was fantastic.

Then we went for our walk to get rid of some of the tension.  :cup:

Archived