Champions shirt. 10k AVAILABLE

Bossorange

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I never watched it either, we went for messages during the first half then checked score at HT and thought it might be on then had lunch and that took us to after 1:30 and then I could not stop looking at the scores and the threads in GS here, the relief at full time was fantastic.

Then we went for our walk to get rid of some of the tension.  :cup:

Went for a walk checked and saw 0-0 at half time then carried on to my beer stop and saw we were champions :champagne:

Currently getting hammered after the quickest walk home ever 😂

31 minutes ago, MrMckee said:

Was thinking of buying but been skint lately with furlough etc

Old man just messaged me saying he's ordered me one 😆

Same boat here m8 but ordered one anyway

Damn the torpedoes

Just now, siamthedanger said:

Only 3xl and 4xl left now..

Mate I had problems with the bank paying as the site seems to be down for me ended up phoning family and most sizes were already sold out.

Didn't even look at how they do their sizes but have confirmation of an XXL and that will do me.

These will be on Ebay tomorrow for daft money ps5 has nothing on this.

Will browse the other gear later just think myself lucky that I got one.

3 minutes ago, Darth Bear said:

Mate I had problems with the bank paying as the site seems to be down for me ended up phoning family and most sizes were already sold out.

Didn't even look at how they do their sizes but have confirmation of an XXL and that will do me.

These will be on Ebay tomorrow for daft money ps5 has nothing on this.

Will browse the other gear later just think myself lucky that I got one.

Aye glad you got one mate, I managed to get a large early doors thankfully. Can't wait to get it, looks stunning! 

35 minutes ago, Darth Bear said:

Went for a walk checked and saw 0-0 at half time then carried on to my beer stop and saw we were champions :champagne:

Currently getting hammered after the quickest walk home ever 😂

Enjoy mate :cheers:  I gave up alcohol a good number of years ago but this is a special title with Terry Munro having left the building and I feel a bit drunk on the pure joy of it all. :cup:

1 minute ago, Bears r us said:

Enjoy mate :cheers:  I gave up alcohol a good number of years ago but this is a special title with Terry Munro having left the building and I feel a bit drunk on the pure joy of it all. :cup:

I've been hardly drinking for months now, a wee bit when I came back for new year and been properly pissed once since then.

Today that changes and it is getting hammered now 👍

7 minutes ago, siamthedanger said:

Aye glad you got one mate, I managed to get a large early doors thankfully. Can't wait to get it, looks stunning! 

Mate don't know what happened but it wouldn't accept payment on my xl. Tried to get other sizes same problem. Might have been down to how busy it was and me being abroad no idea.

Phone call to my mummy and everything was cool just hoping that they use these skinny cunt sizes and it won't be too bad. Wearing it no matter what anyway 😂

Club will make a fortune out of this and so they should well deserved. 

13 minutes ago, Darth Bear said:

I've been hardly drinking for months now, a wee bit when I came back for new year and been properly pissed once since then.

Today that changes and it is getting hammered now 👍

Have a good time mate, I have been watching the training ground video, have a look if you have not seen it, absolutely brilliant. :cup:

Archived