Champions shirt. 10k AVAILABLE

Bossorange

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Darth Bear said:

Not sure how this works after it said limited edition but fair play 👍

They seem to have Staggered the delivery dates the 1st batch get them in May and now the 2nd Batch gets them in June.

But i have no idea if they have increased the initial limited run due to the demand.

1 minute ago, JMac_88 said:

They seem to have Staggered the delivery dates the 1st batch get them in May and now the 2nd Batch gets them in June.

But i have no idea if they have increased the initial limited run due to the demand.

I'll get mine whenever I manage to get back to the UK :crabflute:

2 hours ago, Lovenkrands72 said:

My maw just offered to buy myself and my brother one. I’m an XL and it’s sold out and my prick brother is a 3xl so he’s getting one and I’m no! Fuck it but 

You’ve got two months to fatten up mate

This is what my email says -

Thank you for your Pre Order!

Hi *****, your items are being prepared and due out for delivery from 1ST JUNE. Note this order is part of the 2nd batch of Champions Shirts.

5 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

This is what my email says -

Thank you for your Pre Order!

Hi *****, your items are being prepared and due out for delivery from 1ST JUNE. Note this order is part of the 2nd batch of Champions Shirts.

Not complaining about fellow bears getting these shirts but will be annoyed at getting a size I didn't want when I could have waited and got the right size.

Especially as it will make no difference to when I actually get it. 

Happy to wait for the right size but also happy that I got one.

28 minutes ago, Darth Bear said:

Don't think that they can actually do that. 

Next batch will be different 👍

They’ll be the same, mate. Castore will have underestimated demand, used the limited run as a selling point, and then, realising the demand, have decided it’s better to risk upsetting a handful of the initial 10,000 than not taking advantage of the potential sales. I’m just glad everyone who wants one can get one but understand that it might be annoying to people who ordered the wrong size in the initial batch, etc. 

Just now, rangersross said:

They’ll be the same, mate. Castore will have underestimated demand, used the limited run as a selling point, and then, realising the demand, have decided it’s better to risk upsetting a handful of the initial 10,000 than not take advantage of the potential sales. I’m just glad everyone who wants one can get one but understand that it might be annoying to people who ordered the wrong size in the initial batch, etc. 

Hopefully they will allow a reorder on size.

How the fuck could they underestimate this 😂

1 minute ago, Darth Bear said:

Hopefully they will allow a reorder on size.

How the fuck could they underestimate this 😂

Fuck knows, mate. I suppose Castore cut their teeth making gear for Andy Murray ‘fans’ so they’re probably still a bit perplexed by this kind of demand/intensity. 

Archived