Champions shirt. 10k AVAILABLE

Bossorange

1 minute ago, Darth Bear said:

Hopefully they will allow a reorder on size.

How the fuck could they underestimate this ๐Ÿ˜‚

Just order a new one correct size, return the first one, full refund.

I've ordered two, two different sizes. Whichever one fits me i'll wear, the other i will get framed. Though i could send it back if i want, get refund.

The website doesn't say limited edition now, obviously they've seen how many getting sold, and decided to sell more. I'm fine with that, more money to the club. Just order your right size, send the other back.ย 

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Just order a new one correct size, return the first one, full refund.

I've ordered two, two different sizes. Whichever one fits me i'll wear, the other i will get framed. Though i could send it back if i want, get refund.

The website doesn't say limited edition now, obviously they've seen how many getting sold, and decided to sell more. I'm fine with that, more money to the club. Just order your right size, send the other back.ย 

Fuck that I'll make do ๐Ÿ˜‚

Everything I eat and drink now I blame on castore ๐Ÿ˜‚

46 minutes ago, Darth Bear said:

Hopefully they will allow a reorder on size.

How the fuck could they underestimate this ๐Ÿ˜‚

It's almost a year on and they still have no fucking clue what they let themselves in for.

Our demand easily beats the 99%ย of football clubs in the world if you make the right product at the right time with the right supply.

6 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

It's almost a year on and they still have no fucking clue what they let themselves in for.

Our demand easily beats the 99%ย of football clubs in the world if you make the right product at the right time with the right supply.

We are massive around the world with very few clubs competing and most of those glory hunters.ย 

As the big man said we are born not bred.

To be honest I half wish I had waited now so that some bear could have the shirt early instead of it sitting unopened at my mothers.

Then again I'm buzzing as fuck to have helped push demand ๐Ÿ˜‚

Next years anniversary is going to be wild too let's hope that they learn.

23 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

What's it saying on the site? Ordered mine just after this thread popped up.ย 

Was coming up sold out which come to think about it didn't make sense seeing as they were pre orders.

ย 

22 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Aye, had to download some tracking app that gives you a warning from google saying that someone has access to your account.ย 

Got an email similar to those posted already.ย 

Where is the slo when you need him ๐Ÿ˜‚

5 minutes ago, Darth Bear said:

Was coming up sold out which come to think about it didn't make sense seeing as they were pre orders.

ย 

I'm guessing I got my order in before it hit the 10k mark as I never got the sold out message. Cunts have made ยฃ650,000 in a couple of hours. Madness.ย 

3 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

I'm guessing I got my order in before it hit the 10k mark as I never got the sold out message. Cunts have made ยฃ650,000 in a couple of hours. Madness.ย 

How could it be sold out on pre orders of a limited edition tshirt that isn't going to be shipped till may ๐Ÿ˜‚

Answer is I don't careย :champagne:

Just now, Darth Bear said:

How could it be sold out on pre orders of a limited edition tshirt that isn't going to be shipped till may ๐Ÿ˜‚

Answer is I don't careย :champagne:

Must've contacted the manufacturer and asked them how many could they make in X amount of time and been told 10k.ย 

Just guessing, but seeing as it said 10,000 available I'm guessing that they got that number from somewhere?ย 

Did it still take your order despite it saying sold out?

Archived