Champions shirt. 10k AVAILABLE

Bossorange

3 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Must've contacted the manufacturer and asked them how many could they make in X amount of time and been told 10k. 

Just guessing, but seeing as it said 10,000 available I'm guessing that they got that number from somewhere? 

Did it still take your order despite it saying sold out?

Had to go through sizes mate after my bank account played up and that was within 2 hours of seeing the link here.

Good news is a bunch of sharks have probably been stung trying to cash in 👍

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Darth Bear said:

That some would have bought up the shirts wanting to sell them on for a profit. 

Ah, right. Get you now.  

Doubt that would happen, at £65 a pop I don't think many would pay more than that for one. Did you say that they wont be posted out until May?

Just now, Redwhiteandblue said:

Ah, right. Get you now.  

Doubt that would happen, at £65 a pop I don't think many would pay more than that for one. Did you say that they wont be posted out until May?

Pretty sure that was the original pre order. 

You would be surprised what people would pay. If a ps5 can go for daft money....

3 minutes ago, Darth Bear said:

Pretty sure that was the original pre order. 

You would be surprised what people would pay. If a ps5 can go for daft money....

True, but that's folk trying to get their wean the perfect Christmas present (don't know why, as there's no even any new games for the fucking things). Glad I took away the option for that app to have access to my email account.

What the fuck do they want access to your emails for 2 months for? Fucking suss as fuck.

10 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

True, but that's folk trying to get their wean the perfect Christmas present (don't know why, as there's no even any new games for the fucking things). Glad I took away the option for that app to have access to my email account.

What the fuck do they want access to your emails for 2 months for? Fucking suss as fuck.

Who wants access to your emails? 

I'd get tooled up and sort the cunts mate 👍

1 minute ago, Darth Bear said:

Who wants access to your emails? 

I'd get tooled up and sort the cunts mate 👍

Lol. Na, the cue is away for the time being.

When your order goes through it asks if you want to track it. If you click yes, it makes you download an app that won't work without giving it access to your emails. I got a warning saying that someone has access to my emails and to change password if it wasn't you. 

1 minute ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Lol. Na, the cue is away for the time being.

When your order goes through it asks if you want to track it. If you click yes, it makes you download an app that won't work without giving it access to your emails. I got a warning saying that someone has access to my emails and to change password if it wasn't you. 

They are coming for you get the cue ready and pm me if you need backup. 

@backup you ready mate? 

Archived