No Support

14 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Anywhere in the world compares with ours, I love everyone of you magnificent bastards, absolutely the most loyal and true fan base without question, enjoy this day right into the night brethren

Turn Easterhouse Red, white and blue mate!

Without Rangers scottish football is nothing. Sellout Saturday, stands being shut during tainted titles. It’s been a long and troubled 10 years and massive credit to all the fans that followed home and away. ‘87, last game of the season for four in a row, Gazza for 8, Laudrup for 9, 2003, 2005, they’re all up there, today’s the same but different. The good times are back.
                 We are the People

35 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Anywhere in the world compares with ours, I love everyone of you magnificent bastards, absolutely the most loyal and true fan base without question, enjoy this day right into the night brethren

I might have another drink mate. 😃💙🇬🇧

The way this has brought our entire support together is a bit special for me. The only negative I could put on today is that pubs weren’t open. This would have been extra special celebrating with a bar full of bears in full voice. Love you all. 

24 minutes ago, theblueskyeman said:

The way this has brought our entire support together is a bit special for me. The only negative I could put on today is that pubs weren’t open. This would have been extra special celebrating with a bar full of bears in full voice. Love you all. 

This!  

1 hour ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

The road from darkness to light was long, however we showed courage and we did not stumble.

A lot of people don't see it until we are on their doorstep but we really are one of the biggest teams in world football. 

We don't care if we get demoted or shitty tv money. We are their for the boys in royal blue no matter what.

People all around the world are partying now and they fucking deserve to. They tried their best to kill us and we shrugged it off. 

There will be no surrender. 

We have the greatest, and most loyal fans in the world. No contest. Stevie will not be going anywhere, even if Klopp gets the bullet. He's got the bug. Can't see any of our top players leaving either. Why would you want to when you're at one of the biggest clubs in the world with champions league football on the horizon and Stevie G as your manager. The future looks good 🔴🔵🇬🇧

Just now, real boydie9 said:

We have the greatest, and most loyal fans in the world. No contest. Stevie will not be going anywhere, even if Klopp gets the bullet. He's got the bug. Can't see any of our top players leaving either. Why would you want to when you're at one of the biggest clubs in the world with champions league football on the horizon and Stevie G as your manager. The future looks good. 

Champions league football coming up and a title to defend. 

Would take a massive offer to take any of our players as they are all under contract for some time apart from the older guys. Can see a few extensions being done there too.

We literally are in a position of strength and will only get stronger. 

Only problem will be a lack of domestic competition :bornacraphead:

5 minutes ago, Darth Bear said:

Champions league football coming up and a title to defend. 

Would take a massive offer to take any of our players as they are all under contract for some time apart from the older guys. Can see a few extensions being done there too.

We literally are in a position of strength and will only get stronger. 

Only problem will be a lack of domestic competition :bornacraphead:

Agree 💯 mate 👍👍

1 hour ago, murzo said:

Without Rangers scottish football is nothing. Sellout Saturday, stands being shut during tainted titles. It’s been a long and troubled 10 years and massive credit to all the fans that followed home and away. ‘87, last game of the season for four in a row, Gazza for 8, Laudrup for 9, 2003, 2005, they’re all up there, today’s the same but different. The good times are back.
                 We are the People

when we do well scottish football does well when they kicked us down scottish football went to shit

Archived