When did you start believing?

I think we all thought we could do it but when did you start to believe that it was actually done and there was no chance of us bottling it again? 

Old Firm at New Year for me. Plus the Dubai trip after but beating them that day was a massive psychological blow and they’ve been in complete meltdown since.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At the end of January when we had come through a tough run of games compared to them and went from 10 clear to 17. Was then just all about counting down the games. To win by 7th March is astonishing. Earliest title win in 120 years.

27 minutes ago, harlands plater said:

2-0 game at the Piggery. We broke them psychologically that day.

This definitely.

That Duffy has to live with the pain for the rest of his life of coming here expecting to be a hero and ending up one of the worst signings in their history is the perfect end for the cunt.

The game at the piggery when we totally outclassed them, but even after that every league game felt huge in importance.
Can’t ever remember a season where I’ve been so nervous watching us, probably because of the experience of the previous 2 seasons under Gerrard when I felt we were the best team but after getting ourselves into great positions our campaigns imploded. 
In hindsight I shouldn’t have worried this season, it was a stroll in the park.

Motherwell 3-1 was huge because it was the game we had to bounce back in after St Mirren beat us in the league cup.

Beating them 2-0 at their place in October without them having a shot on target felt at the time like a big turning point aswell

Knew we had turned a corner after beating them at the piggery. 

The 1-0 victory at Rugby Park a few weeks later was massive. 

Started to really believe after winning on the 2nd of Jan. 

Felt it was over as a title race the night we beat Hibs at Easter Road. 

Archived