That's a training Session!!

26 minutes ago, Orange and Blue said:

That is an incredible video, I cannot remember seeing the players enjoying themselves like this before, I suppose camera phones and twitter etc has made a huge difference in the last ten years.

Brilliant to see them so happy and so together. :cup:  

25 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

I really want us to throw everything at Europe to be honest and the game v them, I think they can get pissed out their box tonight, then just go back to putting the foot full pelt on the gas again. They might go over board with booze though and to be honest the parties we all will have till way past the summer the players can't be moaned at. This is all absolutely glorious! I love Rangers so much and want to enjoy every second of this championship. 

It’s absolutely amazing watching them celebrate with fans although it’s very different to the usual norm and they have all been steaming since yesterday but you know what they absolutely deserve it what a team just love The Rangers ❤️🤍💙🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🎉🏆🥇🏆🥇🍻🍺🍻🍺🍾🍾🍾

PS they better be sober for Thursday 😂

30 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

:lol:

I hear that prick bumping his gums telling us not to celebrate. As if the Rangers support will listen to a fenian scum supporter.

Not called Humza Useless for nothing.

:wanker:

Nearest the cunts got to Ibrox was the Govan Arms.

Archived