Champions League next season

G.E.C.

1 hour ago, G.E.C. said:

In the third qualifying round as it stands.

Lets win the Europa and qualify automatically now and get the music blaring at Ibrox again 🇬🇧 

think its a year delay so our exploits this season affect the 2022/23 CL qualifying? pretty sure the third round is set in stone

2 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Not if we win the EL as the OP stated. :pipe:

Apologies if this is a daft question but if we knock out a Ukrainian team would that help overtake them this season? 

1 minute ago, G.E.C. said:

Apologies if this is a daft question but if we knock out a Ukrainian team would that help overtake them this season? 

Aye. I think we are just ahead atm but they have two teams left.

5 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

Scotland are already ahead,so no overtaking. It will get us automatic qualification WHEN we win the league next season if we do better than the two Ukranians left.

I think thats wit it is.

Tonight’s results boosting our champions league chances again. Kiev were beaten at home by Villareal and Shakthar currently being beaten by Roma. Our draw gives us additional coefficient points to increase our lead (something we’ve done all season 😉)

3 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

Roma now 2-0 up against Shakter so looks as if both Ukrainian teams might be going out which means there’s a good chance of direct into the groups the following year once we get 56 next season 🙏

Tbf win you win the Champions League you go in as defending champions anyway. :boughy:

3 minutes ago, superallysbears said:

I'm sure if we win next week and those two Ukrainian teams go out which looks likely, then we might make it in to the CL proper, depending on who the winners are of this and the CL.

That would be right but it’s for 22/23 season

3 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

So next season we start CL qualifying in round three so how many rounds to get through until making group stage?

2 rounds

Far as I can see we’ll be seeded in Q3 but not the play off round 

Looks like as the leagues stand at the moment worst case scenario we’d play Salzburg or Olympiakos in the play off 

Archived