Tav tweet

Dan Deacon

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fucking yes Tav.

He’s had to watch them win for years but didn’t let it get to him, went away and worked on his game, got consistently better now delivering unbelievable numbers for a right back helping massively to achieve this title.

The criticism he received was harsh at times and others would have reacted badly to it but it’s made him stronger and he now deserves all the plaudits and praise coming his way. Captain! 

My captain. I've gave him plenty of stick over the years and questioned his mentality on more than one occasion, but by fuck, he's made me eat my words. What a man he is. He is a true Rangers captain, up there with all the greats. When he looks back at all the great men that have wore the armband, he can hold his head high and know he deserves his place at their side. Congratulations James Tavernier. Captain. Leader. Legend. ❤🤍💙

Captain. Leader. Rangers Legend

Like the club he’s been on a rollercoaster ride, highs and lows and today he’s written his place in our history. I’m happy for all the players and staff but no one more than Tav, I was in tears when I saw his interview no one deserves this more than him 

I don’t think any Rangers captain has had it so tough to win a league. 

To get over the scar tissue from that Murty season took some doing, to come back from the disappointments of the previous 2 seasons takes even bigger stones. 

What a man, hope I never hear the words “FFS Tav” again

9 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Unreal to think back to when he and Waghorn were unveiled. 

What a fucking journey he has lead us on, to be there with us and then be here today when we do it is stuff of legend. 

Exactly this mate. He's done the the journey 

Have to admit that I didn't think he had a winning mentality as a captain quite a few times over the last few seasons. Thought he was one of those players who was great, but destined never to win anything.

What a fuckin way to blow that theory out the water. I'll be as proud and emotional for him as I will be for myself, when he lifts that trophy. He more than deserves it for his consistency and form, not to mention his loyalty. 

O captain, My Captain!!!

:bow:

Absolute legend!

He will go down as the captain of the team who won the most important title in our history and took us back to where we belong.

Europa League final next please Tavs.

Was it Chris Sutton who called him a serial loser?  Dry your eyes ya fucking prick! The Bears are back.

Archived