Tav tweet

Dan Deacon

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When you look at what Tav has come through as captain what percentage of players would have jacked it in at some point and moved to an easier gig? I have criticised him at times as have many but he's never hid and look at what he's contributed this season, unplayable at times. A real player, a real man and a real captain. 

Been thinking about this since yesterday. Tav deserves this more than any other player considering he's been here so long especially when we were still shite and I am glad I was completely wrong about him.

I've criticised him a lot considering some of the goals we lost back then but at the back of my mind I knew he was playing in a team low on quality.

I'm also so happy for Alfie, the amount of shite he's taken since he joined, including from us and proved everyone wrong with his quality

2 hours ago, Jelavic191 said:

The image of him lifting the trophy will be iconic. Perhaps the single most important image in this clubs history. I wonder if he knows this. 

I'm waiting for that before making the effort of breaking out the laptop and changing that fucking fight club avatar I've had for like 6 years now haha 

Nobody deserves this more than that man. 

On 07/03/2021 at 18:36, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Our. Fucking. Captain.

Hero. Legend.

You have been quiet last week . 

Agreed . Hold my hands up . Never thought i'd see Tav lift a major trophy . I was his biggest critic . Happy to be eating humble pie . He goes down as a legend now

And while I'm eating humble pie , You have been right about Dave King and our board . If it wasn't for these guys .The scum would have been partying outside the piggery in coming weeks celebrating 10 , without any criticism from the Snp or our media .

Archived