Look I know we've won the league...

RFC55

14 minutes ago, Graham said:

I don't think they would have been too bad yesterday if they were all at auchenhowie today and I don't think they would have been drinking today apart from a few mins for the cameras and fans.

Apart from Gary Mcallister - he was fucked

They were over at ibrox picking up cars at 10 this morning 

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Could almost guarantee none of them will be drunk! A few beers and a few swigs of champers ffs most of it seems to be getting sprayed over ppl than being drank but if they have a few beers each it’s acceptable surely fs, they could have 3 beers in the hoose and no cunt would know, they have been nothing but professional this year I hardly think they would risk pissing it up the wall for a swally

so fucking proud of these boys, a core of them really deserve to feel proud of themselves, never again do I want to hear anyone put the word serial looser at any of our boys because that tag has been shredded to make way for the natural born winners tag!

7 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

They were over at ibrox picking up cars at 10 this morning 

I could only just drive when we won the title, so they weren't as fucked as me 😂

Thankfully.

4 hours ago, WATP84JRL said:

Get tae fuck, there entitled to celebrate, they will sweat the booze out in one training session, as for no being happy, we just won the title, will take more than a defeat on Thursday wo wipe my, smile, happiness away, 

You awrite pal 

4 hours ago, ItsnowofficiallyRFC55 said:

But these players have a last 16 tie on Thursday and being drunk.for 2 days is highly unprofessional.

I don't think they should be doing this if I'm.honest.

We aren't some.diddy club, this is Rangers.

If we lose Thursday I'll not be happy.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

6 hours ago, ItsnowofficiallyRFC55 said:

But these players have a last 16 tie on Thursday and being drunk.for 2 days is highly unprofessional.

I don't think they should be doing this if I'm.honest.

We aren't some.diddy club, this is Rangers.

If we lose Thursday I'll not be happy.

I'm actually catching after a manic day....I'm watching all the videos and the first thing that crossed my mind was Thursday :lol:

All joking aside I want to progress to the quarter finals....the real work starts now

Archived