Love each any every one of this squad

Good point to be fair. Down the years we have had some cracking teams scattered with a handful of players who were never really cut out to be Rangers players, but all played their part in some way.

This is a squad that simply clicks and with the exception of Zungu and Bassey I have no reservations about any of them.

1 minute ago, IpswichGer said:

Good point to be fair. Down the years we have had some cracking teams scattered with a handful of players who were never really cut out to be Rangers players, but all played their part in some way.

This is a squad that simply clicks and with the exception of Zungu and Bassey I have no reservations about any of them.

We usually click mate but disagree with the last bit. Zungu and Bassey get passes tonight, no exceptions.

TBF Zungu isn't going to be here next season. Potential in Bassey though. Not sure as a Borna replacement in the same way that Balogun isn't a Tav replacement which we seen when Patterson came on at half time last week. Will defo do a job thugh.

Brilliant effort from the whole squad.

Season isn't over.

Last 16 let's see how far we can get.

GA1972 and IpswichGer like this
1 minute ago, Jamie0202 said:

We usually click mate but disagree with the last bit. Zungu and Bassey get passes tonight, no exceptions.

TBF Zungu isn't going to be here next season. Potential in Bassey though. Not sure as a Borna replacement in the same way that Balogun isn't a Tav replacement which we seen when Patterson came on at half time last week. Will defo do a job thugh.

Brilliant effort from the whole squad.

Season isn't over.

Last 16 let's see how far we can get.

Oh no I agree.  Every single person at Rangers has my undying love and appreciation. I just meant in terms of who (if any) within that squad that I wouldn't miss, it would likely be those two simply as I haven't seen too much if that makes sense and that is purely down to our strongest 11 being impenetrable.

Jamie0202 likes this
11 minutes ago, IpswichGer said:

I think Bassey will be a star for us. Kevin Thomson praises him highly.

IpswichGer likes this

If all or players stayed fit our 2nd eleven would have won the league if they had played week in week out. 

McLaughlin

Patterson Balogun Katic Bassey

Arfield        Jack          Wright

Itten          Defoe     Roofe

Not a bad team. 

Feel free to change 2 or 3 players with the strongest team, either way we have one hell of a squad. 

19 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

Is that Katic at the back behind Itten?

18 minutes ago, IpswichGer said:

I think Katic is behind Hagi, with what can only be described as a cum face 😂

nah it’s McGlaughlin, think Katic is in Croatia.

Get what the poster is on about. Never really had a massive problem with players of previous years tbh. Some of our previous winners I can't stand now, not at the time they were with us tbc, Broadfoot for one.

Tell you what we might not rate some of them but every single one of them has played their own part whether that’s impact on the pitch or whether it’s off the pitch or on the training ground this season 

I thank them all for the effort they’ve made and what they’ve achieved for this club and I just hope we can keep hold of most of them this summer to push for the Champions League 

Sweetheart likes this
6 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

Normally through the pre-2012 years even when we won titles there were players you really didn’t rate, or you didn’t like. Guys you tolerated because we were successful, but you’d quite happily move them on. 

Totally different with this squad for me, and the management team. Can genuinely say there’s no one that falls into that category. All good (or better) players, and all work for the team. All know what it means. Seeing them celebrate together is fucking fantastic. 

Still buzzing. Fucking love this team.

D424CF53-82E4-4CC9-A345-4F6A93278CC4.png

Gerrard's squad is unique and I look forward to their achievements in Europe. I think under Stevie's management Rangers could achieve something really special in the champions league.

I also think the players who help the club on the way back up should receive some credit. For me Big Jig helped massively in the early battles of the clubs fight back to the top.

Heroes all of them.

graeme_4 likes this
12 hours ago, andyhrfc said:

If all or players stayed fit our 2nd eleven would have won the league if they had played week in week out. 

McLaughlin

Patterson Balogun Katic Bassey

Arfield        Jack          Wright

Itten          Defoe     Roofe

Not a bad team. 

Feel free to change 2 or 3 players with the strongest team, either way we have one hell of a squad. 

Jack 2nd eleven? You must joking....

offminorthreat likes this
57 minutes ago, JograBear said:

Jack 2nd eleven? You must joking....

As I said in the post feel free to put him in and drop Aribo or someone else.  Point is we have a hell of a strong squad and our second strongest 11 would still win the league.

JograBear likes this