Gerrard

cooper007

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, My Fathers Scarf said:

A lot of people on here wanted rid. I'm not one. But everyone makes mistakes or says the wrong thing.  But we all do it for our love of the club.

I was one that did I can gladly admit I was wrong for the first time ever 

Just now, LoyalRanger86 said:

When he came in he had to be here till this season was done one way or another, he's done the job and got what we all wanted, fair play to him it was some task he had 

Some would say impossible given what we were back then and the financial gap. 

The man's a hero and I'll be telling my grandweans about him and how he broke them and mended us. 

Last season was down to squad depth and loss of form which may well had resolved itself if the he season hag carried on

we were close but not quite there but laid foundation for this season 

winter break was momentum breaker anaw

23 minutes ago, cooper007 said:

So who wanted Gerrard oot? 🤣

It doesn’t matter who wanted the guy oot mate. Regardless of our feelings throughout his tenure we fucking backed him and will continue to back him. I’ve loved him, I’ve hated him and I’ve loved him. That’s football. The mans a legend!! We are all Rangers. Enjoy this man. Stop posting stupid shit. Enjoy this day and savour it forever, it’s a great day to be a bear. WATP

1 minute ago, Lovenkrands72 said:

It doesn’t matter who wanted the guy oot mate. Regardless of our feelings throughout his tenure we fucking backed him and will continue to back him. I’ve loved him, I’ve hated him and I’ve loved him. That’s football. The mans a legend!! We are all Rangers. Enjoy this man. Stop posting stupid shit. Enjoy this day and savour it forever, it’s a great day to be a bear. WATP

Fair point -bed for me

I'd imagine a lot of people had their doubts, and rightfully so - he was/is a rookie manager. The way we capitulated at the start of 2020 surely led most of us to question if he was indeed the right man for the job. None of that matters now, we're all delighted with the job Gerrard has done this season and we all deserve to revel in the glory he's brought us :thumbsup:

7 minutes ago, Basement_Goof said:

I'd imagine a lot of people had their doubts, and rightfully so - he was/is a rookie manager. The way we capitulated at the start of 2020 surely led most of us to question if he was indeed the right man for the job. None of that matters now, we're all delighted with the job Gerrard has done this season and we all deserve to revel in the glory he's brought us :thumbsup:

Look at the stats he has done a remarkable job 

5 minutes ago, MurrayWilson said:

It matters nothing, its happened loads of times in football. Alex ferguson nearly got chased from Man Utd. What matters is now. Its all that matters.

Now is what counts👍

12 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

@KingKirk saying stuff that has been said by more than a few on here since it happened and getting shite for it :lol: 

Only posts that deserve shite are the ones trying to get one over people after winning the league x

I’m saving ma told you so’s for the next time am wrong about shit

I was a vocal doubter of Gerrard before we signed him as manager,  when the rumours of him coming started I was against it, but then the day it was pretty much confirmed I just got this feeling it was going to be something really special so I picked up my daughter and raced up the motorway and we were on the pitch the day he was unveiled 

I remember telling her that it was a special and important day and when she grows up and has kids she'll tell them about how she was there the day Gerrard came to Rangers

Unfortunately she doesn't give a fuck about football now so I failed in that regard but maybe when she's a bit older shell appreciate it

Never had a doubt. Check my posts. Needed time. He got it. We needed stability. Wasn’t going to happen if we kept changing managers. It was a fucking major rebuild and we got it right. Couple of times I shat it but we got there in the end. We are the Champions. Long live the King. Glory is ours! 

Archived