Black wall Tunnel in London this morning

Siam69

Had to get a covid test at Manston this morning before getting the ferry to France. 

Guy giving me the test was in tears. I like to think I helped him a lot by pointing out all the failures and flaws with his green and grey team. 

Bastard made me wait 20 minutes extra. 

His English friends were laughing at him too. 

@rfc55The London Branch put up a post on Friday about the Thames sash bash, but they asked for it not to be shared, for it to be only on their page so as Bears didn't miss out. Will be the Club's 60th anniversary, never mind 55, sold out almost immediately.

Saturday 24th July.

8 hours ago, NamibianBear said:

Had to get a covid test at Manston this morning before getting the ferry to France. 

Guy giving me the test was in tears. I like to think I helped him a lot by pointing out all the failures and flaws with his green and grey team. 

Bastard made me wait 20 minutes extra. 

His English friends were laughing at him too. 

Ferry from Namibia to France . Must be a new service

28 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

@rfc55The London Branch put up a post on Friday about the Thames sash bash, but they asked for it not to be shared, for it to be only on their page so as Bears didn't miss out. Will be the Club's 60th anniversary, never mind 55, sold out almost immediately.

Saturday 24th July.

The person you’ve tagged isn’t who you think it is

edit- my bad, didn’t realise the name had been changed sorted 😂

1 minute ago, TamCoopz said:

The person you’ve tagged isn’t who you think it is 

It is, i had to check back on a thread he started a couple of days ago, his name was changed that much in the last few days.

Plus i'd know that gimp suit anywhere!

1 minute ago, Siam69 said:

It is, i had to check back on a thread he started a couple of days ago, his name was changed that much in the last few days.

Plus i'd know that gimp suit anywhere!

Didn’t know his name was sorted mate, wonder what happened to the other guy that had the name? 😂

Archived