***** The Official Slavia Praha v Rangers Match Thread *****

Date - 11th March

Kick off: 5.55pm

Live on BT Sports and RTV

Team news Rangers:

Depending on recovery from a weekend session, Rangers should have have all players available with the exception of Tav and Katic through injury. Balogun is suspended.

Team news Slavia Praha: 

Slavia Prague have recovered Stanislav Tecl from injury since their last Europa League game and he recently scored four goals in a cup game. Tomas Holes is also back available and will be considered in midfield over Jakub Hromada

Is it safe to start this? 😄

The team do fly to Prague in 2 day's time so I hope everyone can dry out today. We have a massive opportunity to put in another great away performance in Europe and make a step into the quarter finals. 

It's been a phenomenal weekend, but the players must get themselves for Thursday. 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Jelavic18 said:

They were right, Uefa were watching.

17:55 kick off. 

What a username, love it.

Already miss the lads, bring on Europa League. 

McGregor

Patterson Goldson Helander Barisic

Arfield Davis Kamara

Hagi Morelos Kent

42 minutes ago, MorelosRangers said:

Date - 11th March

Kick off: 5.55pm

Live on BT Sports and RTV

Team news Rangers:

Depending on recovery from a weekend session, Rangers should have have all players available with the exception of Tav and Katic through injury. Balogun is suspended.

Team news Slavia Praha: 

Slavia Prague have recovered Stanislav Tecl from injury since their last Europa League game and he recently scored four goals in a cup game. Tomas Holes is also back available and will be considered in midfield over Jakub Hromada

Is it safe to start this? 😄

The team do fly to Prague in 2 day's time so I hope everyone can dry out today. We have a massive opportunity to put in another great away performance in Europe and make a step into the quarter finals. 

It's been a phenomenal weekend, but the players must get themselves for Thursday. 

is it definitely on RTV?

24 minutes ago, IRed said:

What a username, love it.

Already miss the lads, bring on Europa League. Would let Morelos recover a bit after that crazy weekend.

McGregor

Patterson Goldson Helander Barisic

Arfield Davis Kamara

Hagi Itten Kent

hope you are not serious with that team  how the hell can you leave morelos out  he has been in great form and our top man in europe

7 minutes ago, MorelosRangers said:

For those abroad it will be.

EL away games haven't been available previously for those abroad/using a VPN as far as i can recall as you cant stream BT/Sky/Virgin to a projector so i've been stuck with Hesgoal.com on the big screen or watching it on the iPad :)

I checked RTV last night and it said something along the lines of 'videos to come' but that could just be highlights.

Archived