***** The Official Slavia Praha v Rangers Match Thread *****

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, billscott said:

hope you are not serious with that team  how the hell can you leave morelos out  he has been in great form and our top man in europe

I read my post back and I found it stupid too, get Itten in the starting XI for the League and save Morelos for the EL. Don't know why I suggested that, he'll have time to get some rest till thursday. 

2 hours ago, IRed said:

What a username, love it.

Already miss the lads, bring on Europa League. Would let Morelos recover a bit after that crazy weekend.

McGregor

Patterson Goldson Helander Barisic

Arfield Davis Kamara

Hagi Itten Kent

No Morelos ya trumpet? He’s vital for us in Europe 

Just now, Rangers_no1 said:

I really don't see why people get annoyed at this. Before the draw many of our fans wanted a big name like Man United, Spurs etc nobody were suggesting Slavia Prague as a big draw.

We're a massive club around the world but in todays climate the English sides, Roma etc would be a more glamourous tie for a side like Salvia. 

Matters not one bit when crowds aren't allowed in. They can get to fuck. Staple that on the dressing room walls before the game and then show them who's a bigger name. Wankers.

1 minute ago, Rangers_no1 said:

I really don't see why people get annoyed at this. Before the draw many of our fans wanted a big name like Man United, Spurs etc nobody were suggesting Slavia Prague as a big draw.

We're a massive club around the world but in todays climate the English sides, Roma etc would be a more glamourous tie for a side like Slavia. 

of course we wanted a big team but we're no going to the press about it.

Just now, Rangers_no1 said:

Which fully applies to any our fans wanting United or Spurs.

I even said before the draw a glamour tie can GTF especially with no fans, easiest side possible. Advancing is more important to me.

Safe to say the majority of us didn't care who we got, bring them all on.

Them publically saying they wanted a "glamour" tie is purely about having a dig at our club. 

Hope we fucking pump them now.

1 minute ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Which fully applies to any our fans wanting United or Spurs.

I even said before the draw a glamour tie can GTF especially with no fans, easiest side possible. Advancing is more important to me.

Agree 100%

Tough game but this team are beatable. They played yesterday (which evens out our players getting pished) and won 2-1 when the opposition had a player sent off after 3 minutes.

I will take a score draw,

McGregor

Patterson Goldson Helander Barisic

Aribo Davis Kamara

Hagi  

Morelos Kent

49 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

No Morelos ya trumpet? He’s vital for us in Europe 

You don't need to speak to people like this.
I edited my post and said it was idiot and not spot on.

You always think perfect in the first place ?

3 minutes ago, IRed said:

You don't need to speak to people like this.
I edited my post and said it was idiot and not spot on.

You always think perfect in the first place ?

So I can’t call you a trumpet even though you’ve admitted you were an idiot for what you said

1 hour ago, G.E.C. said:

To be fair Slavia’s recent European opponents have been really big names.

Seville, Chelsea, Dortmund, Inter, Barcelona, Leverkusen and so on.

Might work in our advantage, if they see hs as a "unglamorous" fixture they might not go all out

We take the advantage this week and then battle it out next week at ibro

I trust that the squad did not feel as bad as I did this morning. For me a couple of ounces of vodka with my fruit juice hit the spot but that option is not available to our players. They will be getting rehydrated. They deserved their little party. No complaints from me.

As to Slavia they will be decent and a score draw would not be a disaster. I hope for the win though.

Archived