***** The Official Slavia Praha v Rangers Match Thread *****

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lucky to be 1-1 but don't think we'd have deserved to be a few down for as "dominant" as they've been. I'll take regroup at half time where I think we tend to improve and come out and get a hold of the game 

Man though i just saw Stevie wearing a white flower pot hat......It was there coach with a white baseball cap on, maybe im still also feeling the effects of the weekend lol

Just now, bluenoz said:

Kamara , Aribo & Patterson had a nightmare.

Very fortunate. Hopefully we have found our legs.

Ref seems a little dodgy to me.

Their captain should have been booked for that foul that gave us the free kick in their half after a couple of talking too's

Lucky to be 1-1 here, barely been in this game at all. Hopefully a big difference in the second half because we're in a decent position scoreline wise here.

1-1 FT wouldn't be bad but if we play better we can get more. 

I'd probably be looking to sub Hagi for Roofe and Aribo for Arfield around 60-65 mins.  

Thought Barisic should have put his chance to cross across the face of goal and when Hagi tried to play through Kent he should have cut inside and shot.  I actually think we have defended well though, they haven't had much clear cut openings despite zipping the ball about well, they are clearly a good side. 

Archived