***** The Official Slavia Praha v Rangers Match Thread *****

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Get this back as top agenda. Celebrating and George Square are over. Europa league is a prestigious tournament for international recognition for our manager and players. I hope the players are professional and have got over the celebrations on Thursday night.

Tough game but a great opportunity - if its a Kent, Morelos and Hagi front 3 I fancy us to cause problems, can see Aribo maybe playing inside right tho.

Unfortunately the spine of our team seemed the most pished :lol: McGregor, Goldson, Morelos - plenty water and rest please lads.

On 08/03/2021 at 11:53, Blue Avenger said:

Providing only half the the team remain pished, we should navigate this tie quite successfully.

:lol:

Don’t think it’ll be anywhere near as easy as people make out. 

They’re also unbeaten in their league, almost went unbeaten last season as well. They’ve beaten some right good sides in Europe over the past 3 years including Leverkusen, Leicester, Genk, Sevilla, Zenit, Bordeaux and Dynamo Kiev. 

Narrowly lost to Chelsea also in the quarter finals 2 years ago, much tougher outfit than many are giving them credit for. I think Thursday will be an eye opener for many of our support, could be tricky 

• RangersMedia changed the title to ***** The Official Slavia Praha v Rangers Match Thread *****

Got a feeling that this will be another high scoring game. For sure Gerrard will set us up to win on Thursday but they are a very good side.

Could be another roller coaster in both legs. Hard on the nerves but when you look back on it a great watch. For sure they beat Leicester in the last round but Brenda has a terrible European record.

Archived