***** The Official Slavia Praha v Rangers Match Thread *****

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

haha fucking outstanding. Champions badge on the plane :pipe:

The Commercial team is really taking this Champions Badge promotion to the skies

The Glasgow airport link-up makes some sense now, just waiting for a Champions Banner within the airport itself now to really step it up!

3 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Genuinely, how much do people think the celebrations will have affected the team? I'd be happy getting out there with a score draw tbh. 

A can see us getting beat if I’m honest. 

I’ve just recovered today n I was no where near the nick mcgreggor was in 😂

7 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

A wee bit concerning about Covid, Czech Republic are having to send patients to Poland as it's on facilitates are struggling to cope, it's currently so bad there.

Their cases are high but no higher than France and the likes. It’s more the fact their healthcare systems not great and Poland have much lower cases and quite a lot of hospital capacity due to an ageing population. 

1 hour ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Genuinely, how much do people think the celebrations will have affected the team? I'd be happy getting out there with a score draw tbh. 

I think we will struggle tbh. You only need to be off your game slightly to get found out. Like you I would jump at a score draw.  

1 hour ago, born a blue nose said:

A can see us getting beat if I’m honest. 

I’ve just recovered today n I was no where near the nick mcgreggor was in 😂

I'm the same, would have been a hard as hell game even without all our celebrating over the weekend. 

Hopefully we turn up!

10 minutes ago, stuart1994 said:

Usually I'd fancy us against most in Europe for how well the gaffer and his team do their homework about the opposition, but I do feel Sunday's celebrations may not be totally brushed off. 

IMO there will be a drop of tomorrow night. From that level of euphoria back to normal. FFS am still emotionally drained from the weekend

3 hours ago, Leeds_Bear said:

McGregor seemed the only one who was completely buckled but if they aren’t  used to drinking it could affect them. Thinking 2-2 though 

Any player drinking on Sunday should have made a total recovery well before travelling. Unless of course they were suffering from alcohol poisoning.

The players are fitter than any of us and their bodies will recover much faster.

I think we will get a narrow win. The players will  be travelling as champions and will be rightly confident of getting a result. 

I'd disagree, they probably put away a lot more booze than they are used to. Being fitter may mean they will take longer to get back to thier peak.

Everyones body regardless of fitness can only deal with one unit per hour. Yes they will undoubtedly have better food and hydration plans but i'd say they'll still be suffering a bit today.

It won't take alot of alcohol for the players to feel the effects of it though. They will be ready for this game. Like they have been ready for every game this season.

McGregor 

Patterson Goldson Helander Borna

Davis  Kamara

Arfield

Aribo        Morelos     Kent 

1-1 Kent with the goal and onto Ibrox next week.

Archived