***** The Official Slavia Praha v Rangers Match Thread *****

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Kai_Johansen said:

Poor all round with the exception of McGregors unbelievable save. Midfield is really weak without Jack and Arfield. Arebo sub was also a strange call, still a good result much with work still to do! 

If Aribo’s starting it has to be in the forward line, Jack or Arfield back into midfield and get Kamara back on the left 

Great result, solid performance and we can play better.

They had some good players in midfield and fullbacks but think we can get at the two CBs.

To still be unbeaten at this stage of the season is phenomenal, bring it on next week.

BT sport played my band over the closing credits. Was sitting on the bog watching the analysis on my phone at the time. Needless to say I shat myself.

McGregor. Honestly starting to think he’s one of the best keepers in the world. Also, Patterson. He’s gonna be some player 

Top night. Gonna get myself a tin

22 minutes ago, Carnbroe Bear said:

It will never beat Gordon Banks save from Pele in the 1970 world cup,,,,but not a kick in the arse away from it.

I've seen many better or comparable saves to Banks over the past 30 plus years, at every level of football I've watched. Banks save was great, more so, given the occasion, and the potential scorer, but I'm fed up with it being the everlasting yardstick. Goram for instance had several far better.  

4 minutes ago, TerryTibbs said:

BT sport played my band over the closing credits. Was sitting on the bog watching the analysis on my phone at the time. Needless to say I shat myself.

McGregor. Honestly starting to think he’s one of the best keepers in the world. Also, Patterson. He’s gonna be some player 

Top night. Gonna get myself a tin

Stealth i'm a musician post 😆

30 minutes ago, Iggy666 said:

Thought their rb Bah was decent. Got the better of Borna in attack and was wise to Kent's trickery. Looked like a player imo

Liked the tall attacking cunt. Canny mind his name. Clever, intelligent player. 

35 minutes ago, Kai_Johansen said:

Poor all round with the exception of McGregors unbelievable save. Midfield is really weak without Jack and Arfield. Arebo sub was also a strange call, still a good result much with work still to do! 

Shows how far we have come.  Really poor and weak but in the driving seat against a team that put out the team third in the EPL.

Imagine what we will be like when we stop being poor and weak?

More seriously not our best performance, hung over for the first 30 minutes but still got a result.

Archived