***** The Official Slavia Praha v Rangers Match Thread *****

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Anyone who has any complaints tonight is a fucking disgrace imo.

Just won the league at the weekend, players on the piss Saturday and Sunday. We then travel to Prague and draw 1-1 in the last 16 a few days later and some cunts still no happy 😂

When you look at that as well we’ve got pished Saturday, Sunday, likely recovery day on Monday, travelled on Wednesday so we’ve probably only really spent one day at the training ground properly preparing for that game 

5 minutes ago, Rangers#1 said:

They're going to need a bigger George Square.

May as well go back down to Manchester.  England will be getting back to normal whilst the SNP attempts to keep us locked down until April 2022 at the earliest :headwall:

3 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Just Close down Paisley Road West for a month and open the pubs.

Set our sights higher than this, cordon of Glasgow for a month and open the pubs for Bears only - we’re back and we have reclaimed our city. 

Did anyone have issues with the club app tonight during the game, i never got any goal alerts and the app did not update to say the match was live and no commentary on the app during the game.I did have goal alerts on within the settings.

Although the match itself has now displayed the end result and the recap section is working again 

51 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

When you look at that as well we’ve got pished Saturday, Sunday, likely recovery day on Monday, travelled on Wednesday so we’ve probably only really spent one day at the training ground properly preparing for that game 

When you look at it that way there’s no doubt Gerrard must go.

It may have been mentioned here earlier, I’m too lazy to look, but we have done better than EPL Leicester tonight. I get the impression their (then) manager was the the only one who saw us coming.

6 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Still can’t get over big Mac’s save but he shouldn’t have had to make it, that’s a problem.

We should sign a 30ft high and 20 ft wide defender to stand at the front for every corner if you ask me.

4 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Still can’t get over big Mac’s save but he shouldn’t have had to make it, that’s a problem.

Have you seen the thread wi the happy days tune?  Will make you feel better. 

2nd leg. We'll be brand new 😉 

Archived