***** The Official Slavia Praha v Rangers Match Thread *****

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, ronniescu said:

Maybe I've missed it, but has there been any news on the team's post-match Covid tests? 

Before the game, there were fears over the high incidence of cases in the Czech Republic. 

According to kerrydale we do our own testing and fiddle with results so everything should be A1.

Slavia won against a team way down their league. They now have to fly here. We have had lots of preparation time and Ibrox is a fortress.

In other news I have given up on dodgy streams and will be watching an up-to-date paid for game on Thursday.

Hopefully we make it into the next round and get a big name opponent to be victorious against.

3 hours ago, IanFerguson2013 said:

Slavia won against a team way down their league. They now have to fly here. We have had lots of preparation time and Ibrox is a fortress.

In other news I have given up on dodgy streams and will be watching an up-to-date paid for game on Thursday.

Hopefully we make it into the next round and get a big name opponent to be victorious against.

Fuck a big name opponent, I'll take easy street right to the semis IMO, give us Granada next, we would batter them. Worry about the bigger teams when theres no smaller ones left. 

Archived