***** The Official Slavia Praha v Rangers Match Thread *****

We have to remember they drew first in Prague with Leicester 0-0.......everyone thought it was job done for Leicester and it wasn't. This tie will be tight to the end of the second leg. I'm going for 1-1 tonight and 1-0 to us next week.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

People seem to be really underestimating the side we are playing 

Im just going by the bookies who had them 100/1 to win it and us 33/1 prior to the draw. Although they have them as slight favourites tonight it’s very very close. I think we’ll put them out but it will be a tough couple of games unless we click and tighten up in defence at the same time.

34 minutes ago, CR3 said:

That other mob are boiling my piss jumping on the weekends celebrations as if they’ve not gathered a lot more than us this year just to chase their team buses out the ground. Fucking hate them:lol:

I’m enjoying what they are doing.

I barely pay attention to them but I like to check in on them once or twice a day to make sure they’re still consumed by it 

2 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

Im just going by the bookies who had them 100/1 to win it and us 33/1 prior to the draw. Although they have them as slight favourites tonight it’s very very close. I think we’ll put them out but it will be a tough couple of games unless we click and tighten up in defence at the same time.

They beat Leverkusen in the groups and knocked Leicester out in the last round, can’t see them being a walk in the park at all 

11 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

They beat Leverkusen in the groups and knocked Leicester out in the last round, can’t see them being a walk in the park at all 

I don’t think so either as we’ll need to be on our game for both games as we’re both capable of winning the tie however the bookies are rarely wrong 🙏 I’ve not followed the thread but most Bears know it’s a difficult tie.

D3C0D472-E439-4A7A-B217-F76BE03AE43C.jpeg

A win or score draw would be fantastic, but the team have done what I wanted already, win 55 and stop the tainted 10 :cup: so I will take whatever happens tonight and hope we are in a position to get through the tie in the second leg. 

1 minute ago, Bears r us said:

A win or score draw would be fantastic, but the team have done what I wanted already, win 55 and stop the tainted 10 :cup: so I will take whatever happens tonight and hope we are in a position to get through the tie in the second leg. 

Thats exactly it.

At the start of the season, I would have snapped your hand off for us to have won the title, and that was all. If we lost every game from now till the end of the season, the season would still be an outstanding success.

Anything from this point on is a bonus.

2 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Thats exactly it.

At the start of the season, I would have snapped your hand off for us to have won the title, and that was all. If we lost every game from now till the end of the season, the season would still be an outstanding success.

Anything from this point on is a bonus.

Pish.

Archived